Chapter 3

Nobody's Pov:

"Dracooooooo..... Did you tell your parents that we are going to be a little late coming over?"

 I frantically look in my suitcase as I read off my packing list. He walks into the room with his socks in his hands. He drops them onto our bed and leads me to put my list on the bed, 

"Stop is Draco. I have to finish double checking we are going to be late. I need to check the kids bags too." 

Draco's Pov: 

I grab Hermione's hands and pull her into my arms, "Calm down baby, you already checked the kids bags twice and mine 3 times!" Once you finish, we can leave so no rush." I give Hermione a light kiss on her forehead and she lifts her head up to peck my lips.

*After 20 minutes (still Draco's POV) 

I have finished counting all of the suitcases and bags we are taking for our week long stay in London, and we have sent our dresses to my parents house already so they don't get messed up. I hear the kids running down stairs with their backpacks, and Lyra runs into my arms.

"Daddy, when are we goin' to yours and mommy's school?" Scorpius is sitting on and chair right by us and listening.

"The party is during the night, so we are going to Nana Cissy and Grandpa Lu's house for a little bit, then we'll change into our fancy clothes there. Then we will go my school." Lyra jumps out of my arms and start to scream and jump around with excitement that her and Scorpius get to see their grandparents. 

After a few seconds I hear Hermione come down the stairs with her purse and her suitcase, and I go and grab her suitcase and put it with the rest of the luggage. 

"Ready babe?" Hermione nods and grabs Scorpius's hand as we go towards the portkey which will go directly to the manor. Apparating from Australia to London is hard so we usually floo or use a portkey.

"Lyra and Scorpius you guys have to hold onto our hands ok."

"3, 2, 1......"

In the Entrance Room of Malfoy Manor 

Nobody's Pov:

"Nanna Cissy," Lyra squealed as she ran into her grandmother's arms. Narcissa was wearing a simple dark blue sundress with some tights. 

"Grandpa Lu," Scorpius screamed and ran towards his grandpa and gave him a big hug.

Hermione and Draco get a hug and kiss on the cheek from Narcissa and a simple nod from Lucius because the kids wouldn't stop hugging his leg.

Hermione's Pov:

I can't help but smile as I think of how far Lucius has come in these past years. The first time I went to meet his parents, Lucius was  a little cold and he didn't want to accept me and Draco dating. 

Overtime he was able to open up himself to me and a few weeks before Draco proposed to me, he finally was able to formally accept me and officially added me to the Malfoy bank account and called me his daughter. 

Now after our wedding and after having 2 kids, Lucius has become such a softie around his family and I think Draco appreciates the positive change in his father, and so do I. 

We all some some tea and milk for the kids, along with some cookies.

Hermione's Pov:

Narcissa and I go into Draco's wing upstairs and I go to show her what I am wearing with my dress. 

"These are gorgeous Hermione, I'm going to have to borrow them sometime."

"Ya sure, you can always borrow them, I don't mind. I was hoping to dress the kids first and then I could get ready. I don't want the kids to ruin their clothes, so could you and Lucius maybe turn on some cartoons for them."

"Of course dear! I know how hard it is to get ready with young kids, I could never get ready without Draco always causing mischief, but you have both Scorpius and Lyra who clearly have both taken the Malfoy genes."

I hear a few knocks on the door, "Come in."

"Mommy, mommy help us," Lyra and Scorpius were screaming and Draco had the two of them in his arms and they were trying t0 wiggle free. 

"Save us mommy, daddy captured us." I laugh as I see Narcissa leave the room, and I roll my eyes at Draco. Draco drops the two of them onto the bed, he goes and lays down next to them.

Scorpius comes over to as I put our bags into the corner of the room, "Can we all cuddle for some time mommy, before we have to wear fancy clothes." I nod my head and the four of us situate ourselves onto the king bed. Lyra decides to come by me while Scorpius is in the middle. Draco and I are on the sides of the bed but all of us have our arms around each other and have the comforter up and just have some family time while laughing and making jokes at the children's antics. 

We lay in the bed for about half an hour before I see that it is time for me start the kids baths so we can get them ready. 

Sorry for stopping the chapter on a weird note, but I really wanted to get something up today. I will be trying to write more this weekend about their outfits and getting to the reunion. Thank you for reading, I apologize for the slow updates, but bare with me because it is almost the end of the semester so school is kind of hectic right now. 

-Ag