Chapter 11

Hermione's Pov:

Draco holds my hand tightly and gives me a reassuring squeeze as I walk up to Harry and Ron.

"Harry, Ron this is my husband. Draco, you remember Harry and Ron."

I see Harry's eyes widen as he looks down at our entwined hands, and Ron's face turns the color of his hair. He fists are balled up together and his jaw tightened.

"Hermione, what do you mean you married this DEATH EATER. You didn't listen in school when we told you he was trouble and now you married him. Oh and I see you had his brats as well." He sneers at Scorpius and Lyra and are standing next to us.

Draco lets go off my hand, and grabs Ron's collar.

"Draco, please don't go to his level let go." The kids are hiding behind me, and Draco is cursing at Ron for insulting at us.

"Hermione, I can't stand that he insulted my family," I put my hand on Draco cheek, and look up at him to calm him down.

"It's ok love,  his words don't affect me."

Draco calms down, and Ron leaves to go to Lavender while mumbling to himself, "What is happening to everyone, accepting Death Eaters these days."

I look at Harry who is now looking down, but he is silent. His silence scares me even more than Ron's yelling. We are all quiet for a few seconds before Ginny comes over to us.

"Why are ya'll so quiet?"

I quickly tell Ginny what happened, and I see her rage.

"How dare he do that, does he not see who happy you two are, and your children are the sweetest. I'm going to go give him a piece of my mind." Harry looks alarmed as Ginny stomps off to where Ronald is.

Harry grabs my hand and finally speaks up.

"Hermione, I'm sorry for what said about Draco before, I can see that you two are very happy, and I don't think we should dwell on the past. 

Draco's Pov:

I can tell that Hermione is upset at Ron's reaction, and I just wanted to rip him into shreds, but I kept calm for her.

I'm glad Potter is able to be mature and move on.

"Malfoy, I think we should start over, and try and be friends." I shake his hand and Hermione's is jumping up and down in joy. 

Scorpius and Lyra are holding each other's hands and whispering to each other and planning whatever prank hey are going to play on someone next. I hold there hands and bring them to where Harry and Hermione are talking. 

"Po- I mean Harry, this is Scorpius and this is Lyra."

They hide behind my legs and Harry tries to say hi to them.

"I'm sure Lyra would love playing with Lily sometime, and James is almost the same age as Scorpius." 

*(Side Note, I edited my old chapter, so instead of 3 kids, Harry and Ginny only have two.)

Lily (just turned 5, but will go to Hogwarts with Lyra):

James (5 turning 6, and is a year older than Lyra and Lily):

Hermione nods her head at him, and we fall into conversation about the last few and what all has happened. Ginny joins us after a little bit, and brings James and Lily.

Hermione's Pov:

The kids have hit off so well. The four off them are playing really well, though occasionally James and Scorpius are teaming up and teasing the girls.

I can tell the kids are getting tired from running around all day, and the emotional stress of basically losing Ron is weighing on me a bit, and I feel myself feeling tired as well.  

I lean over to Draco, " Should we head out Draco, it's getting pretty late and we do have the few days we are staying in London to catch up with everyone."

Draco nods his heads, and kisses my forehead. I feel my face heat up a little bit as I see Ginny squealing and saying how cute of a couple we are. We tale the kids who are whining for more play time, and we head over to Daphne, Blaise, Pansy, and Theo to say by as well.

That's it for this chapter. I will probably have another one up later today or tomorrow. My pan is to still write about more of their stay in London, but I'm not sure what I will do yet.

Thank you for reading, and let me know in the comments what I can improve on. 

-Ag