Epilogue

Small recap of the families:

Malfoys:

Draco (38 years old)

Hermione (38 years old)

Scorpius (16 years old), dating Raelynn for the past year

Lyra (15 years old), dating James for about 6 months

Zabinis:

Blaise (38 years old)

Daphne (38 years)

Alex (16 years old), currently single 

Raelynn - Rae (16 years old), dating Scorpius for the past year

Potters:

Harry (38 years old)

Ginny (37 years old)

James (16 years old), dating Lyra for about 6 months

Lily (15 years old), currently single

Notts: 

Theo (38 years old) 

Pansy (38 years old) 

 Dahlia (14 years old), currently single

Azalea (12 years old), currently single

Castor (9 years old), really want to go to Hogwarts with his sisters

11 years later:

Hermione's Pov:

"Ok do both of you have your trunks and pets." I count up the trunks in front of me and see Scorpius and Lyra coming in front of me with the rest of their stuff.

"Hermione, love we have everything, we said we would meet Blaise and Daphne at the station."

Lyra comes over to me while fixing her hair, "Mom do I look ok?"

I hear Scorpius snicker from behind her, "Why does it matter anyways, you and James are going to snog each other and your hair will be messed up again." I roll my eyes as the two start bickering about each other about their relationships.

Draco's Pov:

"Come on you two stop fighting, let's go to the train stations."

We apparate to Diagon alley and them go to Platform 9 3/4. I see tons of families crowded around each other as kids board the train. 

"James," I hear Lyra squeal and go running into James' arms who lifts her up and kisses her. 

"Potter I would appreciate if you didn't do that to my daughter right in front of me."

"Dad," Lyra groans and buries her head into the boys shoulder as Ginny giggle from behind.

Hermione lightly smacks my arm,

"Leave them alone Draco, how come you don't say anything to Scorpius? They are young and in love, they remind me of us when we were younger."

I just scowl at Hermione who lets go of my hand and starts talking to all the women (Pansy, Ginny, and Daphne) who have crowded by the kids to get ready to say goodbye. 

Scorpius's Pov:

Once everyone starts crowding around us I quickly grab Rae's hand and lead her to a pillar away from everybody else.

"Scorp what are you doing?"

"I haven't gotten a chance alone with you you yet, I just wanted to say hi." I lightly push her against the wall as she wraps her arms around my neck. I lean down and connect our lips. 

"Raelynn! honey, the trains about the leave where are you."

Raelynn pushes off of me and I groan.

"Scorpius, we have the whole train ride, let's go say bye to our families."

I grab her hand in mine and we walk back to where Uncle Blaise is standing with his hands crossed. 

"Where were you two?"

Raelynn's Pov:

"Nowhere daddy." Luckily mom comes to the rescue and takes Scorpius and I to Aunt Hermione. 

Scorpius goes over to where his dad is standing and I go to where Alex is with my mom.

Lyra's Pov:

Mom holds us in a hug for a few seconds before letting go.

"Ok, you two remember to work hard focus on your studies-"

"Have lots of fun too," dad adds in which makes mom smack his arms lightly. 

Mom turns back to the the two of us, "Make sure you write as often as you can, and let me know if you need anything. I love you two." Mom pulls us into a hugs and kisses our cheeks. 

"Mum, please," Scorpius turns pick as mum kisses his cheeks ad ruffles his hair.

"Don't want to be embarrassed in front of Rae huh?" Scorpius rolls his eyes and says good bye to dad first. 

Dad pulls me into a hug. "I'm going to miss you. Make sure not to go around with that wanker of a boy you call your boyfriend too much, I don't need to become a grandfather yet." 

"Dad stop it. James is not a wanker," I scream as my face turns read. Mom walks over to us and lightly nudges dad

"Draco, stop bothering her."

I give one last hug to the two of them before joining my friend Lily and finding a compartment in the train.

Hermione's Pov:

"They're all grown up. 6th year and 5th year." Draco wraps his arm around my waist and slowly rubs up and down my arms as he does every year.

"I know, want to have another." I smack Draco's arm lightly, and lay my head onto his shoulder with a smile, I think we made. 

THE END

Ahhhhhh! That is the end. I can't believe I finished my first story, I am so excited. Sorry if the ending wasn't what you guys hoped, but I really didn't know how to end it off. Thank you so much for reading this whole story, and make sure to vote if you liked it.

I have another story which I have already started, a Dramione Instagram story. Make sure to check that out if you would like.

-Ag :)