Chapter 7

Draco's Pov:

As we approach the Slytherin's I can already see Blaise and Daphne with their hands entwined while talking to a few other people.

"Hey Blaise, Hey Daphne." They turn around and Blaise immediately pulls me into a hug.

"Draco, mate where have you been."

"It's been so long Draco," to my surprise Daphne hugs me as well. 

Hermione is standing slightly behind me so I grab her hand lightly and she walks over to stand next to me.

"This is my wife Hermione, and these are our kids Scorpius and Lyra."

Daphne looks a little shocked when I say Hermione, but Blaise hugs Hermione as well.

"Wow you two really did love each other huh. Hermione, I'm sorry for everything I said when we were in school."

Hermione smiles, and just says that it's all in the past, and I can't help but admire her abilities to forgive so easily.  

Hermione's Pov:

I'm shocked when Blaise and Daphne apologized, but I want to forget about all of that, it was in the past and I want to keep it there. I pull the kids from behind my back and lift Lyra into my arms because she is starting to get a little whiny that she is hungry.

"Scorpius, Lyra can you guys say hi to Uncle Blaise and Aunt Daphne."

"Hi there," Scorpius mumble to Blaise who gives him a fist bump. Lyra just buries her head in my neck and I laugh it off saying she is a little shy.

"Scorpius you know, I have two kids who are your age as well, you guys would go to Hogwarts together." I smile at Scorpius who get excited about meeting new people his age to play with.

Daphne brings over to two kids who are the same age as Scorpius. Draco says hi to them, and he continues to talk to the 3 kids, and Blaise entertains them. Daphne comes over to me.

"That's our son Alexander, but he goes by Alex and our daughter Raelynn but she goes by Rae." I nod at Daphne as she tells me a little bit about her kids.

"They are twins, and they turned 5 a few months ago."

"They are adorable Daphne, a perfect mix of you and Blaise. 

Raelynn:

Alex: