Chapter six

After a long walk once again the brothers finally reach their home.

"So?" Osamu had a smirk placed on his face

"What?" Atsumu knew exactly what he was waiting for but he knew he could never tell his brother it was Sakusa of all people.

"Who's your soulmate?"

Osamu waited for Atsumu's reply which never came.

"I'm not telling anyone there must be something wrong. My soulmate shouldn't be him." He spoke harshly remembering how hard the ball hit his face (how sad 🌚)

"So it's a boy? Is it Sakusa?" Osamu smiled at Atsumu who seemed to suddenly feel awkward and embarrassed.

"I'm going to bed" he quickly ran up the stairs ignoring the protest of his brother

Once he reached his room he put on his headphones while jumping on his bed and pulling his soft blanket over his head.

For some strange reason the accident with Sakusa kept playing in his head, it's not like it wasn't bugging Sakusa too, Atsumu couldn't believe they got that close and if the coach didn't turn up what would've happened.

He eventually managed to slip into a soft slumber. Well that was until a cold icy hand grabbed his forearm

He got up to quick he managed to hit his head on his bedside table

"HA"

Osamu

"Hey thats not funny it hurt" Osamu finally stopped laughing and began to speak in a serious tone

"All the others were thinking of going to a party, you should come with us" Atsumu sighed

"Who's going?" Atsumu waited for his brothers reply while he seemed to go through the list in his head

"Me, Rintarō Suna, Keiji Akaashi, Shoyo Hinata, Tobio kageyama, Tetsurō Kuroo, Kenma Kozume and some others."

Atsumu went to reply when Osamu interrupted

"Oh yeah and kiyoomi Sakusa"

That peaked Atsumu's interest "alright I'll go"

Without any explanation Osamu grabbed Atsumu's hand dragging him out the house.

"so I know you have no fashion sense so we are going to get you an outfit to wear"

Atsumu rolled his eyes "what's wrong with the way I dress?"

"What's right with it?" He slightly laughed and continued to drag Atsumu down toward a clothes shop.

As they entered Atsumu knew why he never went to any clothes shops, everything looked expensive and he rolled his eyes at the smell.

He followed Osamu to a certain clothes wrack and he pulled out a whiteish brown flannel collared shirt, along with some black joggers which had tags attached.

"This will look good, trust me" they finished paying and headed back home.

Gosh I hope this party goes by quick..

What Atsumu is wearing^

;)
Yall okay sorry this os kinda short I'm really tired I want to thank you for reading my fanfic

Any suggestions for this fanfic then let me know :)