Profile ⭐

Basic Information 

Full name: Lillianna (Lilly) Grace Hunter
Age: 17
Hair color: Light Brown
Eye color: Brown

Foster Family:
Foster sister (Roxanna)
Foster mother (Allison)
Foster Older Sister (Dania)
Foster Father (Maxwell)

Bio family:
Bio Mom - Dead (Beatrice)
Bio Dad - Dead (Hank)
Bio Older Sister - Alive (Bailey)
Twin Sister - Dead (Lucy)

_____________________________________

Other Info

Hobbies: Drawing, Dancing, Reading, Archery, Piano, Painting.

Dislikes: People who are rude, loud noises, her power's.

Friends: Sam (later on), Tuma, Matteo, January and Mike.

Nicknames: Lilly (Everyone). Lia (Roxana). Gracie (Sam). Sunshine, Lillipad, Kid, Bubbles (James). Anna, Lilipad, Kiddo (Felix)

Personality: She's kind and nice to others for the most part. She's gentle to others emotions, very shy and doesn't really talk to other people other than her sister. She bonds great with nice people. She is independent for the most part.

_____________________________________

Powers 
↓•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••↓

Status: An Enhanced. Meaning she's a second born but has more powers beyond the society's understanding.

Witch Abilities: Invisibility, Spell Casting, Healing Others, Force Fields, Teleportation.

Elemental: Healing, Super Senses, Controlling Weather, Elements.

Elements: Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Ice, Time, Moon, Light, Dark, Electricity.

Fire🔥: Can control only fire that's already made but cannot produce it.

Water💧: Can manipulate any form of water or liquid.

Wind🌪️: Can control to wind to use as a form of telekinesis.

Earth🌎: Can manipulate and bend earth elements at her will.

Ice❄️: Can turn water into ice and vice versa.

Time⌚: Can slow down or speed up time but cannot fully stop time.

Moon🌙: Can siphon the moon's energy and use it to strengthen her abilities. As well as shape shift into her spirit wolf form.

Light💡: Can manipulate and produce the light and make it change forms. Can also use the light to create blasts of energy and weapons. Lillian can use the light to blend into her surroundings by making her appear invisible.

Dark⬛: Can only manipulate darkness and only use it to teleport and hide.

Electricity⚡: Can use any form of electricity including lights. Can also create it herself instead of just siphoning and manipulating.

Second Born: Mind Reading/Control, Increased Empathy

Increased Empathy: Like an empath she can sense others emotions but unfortunately it comes at a cost. As it leaves her emotionally vulnerable and exhausted.

Mind Reading: Lilly can go very deep into others minds. Surface thoughts come easier. But it takes a lot physically and mentally to do a mental deep dive into someones memories

Mind Control: Can alter memories with lots of time and practice but can also take them into her subconscious. Can control others by making them do what she wants.