9 - Not So Quick Escape (day 2) ⭐

Lilly's POV

What an asshole. So that entire conversation about me not being dangerous was total bullshit. Great, well it's clear I'll always be an outsider so what's the point of staying at this stupid school. I didn't even want these powers in the first place and clearly he doesn't want me having this many powers because I'm a threat. So why not just leave this stupid place. With that though in mind I packed my bags and broke the connection I had into James's mind.  "Lilly what are you doing," Felix said confused. "Clearly I'm not welcomed here because James thinks I'm a threat due to my powers. I never asked for these powers and I'm so sick and tired of always being the outcast, the freak, the black sheep that nobody wants. So I'm leaving and you're not stopping me," I stated, upset. I put a boundary up in the room as I continued to pack and Felix tried to get in.

 "Lilly just stop! Think this through before you do anything irrational. How are you so sure that James thinks those things," Felix asked. "Because I tapped into his mind after seeing that he didn't seem to like that I passed the simulation. He rigged the simulation in hopes I would fail which would make me look like a fool in front of the others. I asked him if I was dangerous in the very beginning and he told me I wasn't. He said everyone is capable of being dangerous and that my powers are dangerous but that I'm not because he doesn't think I would use them to harm anyone. He said as long as I did the right thing that I wasn't dangerous and how stupid I was to believe him. I'll always be the odd one out. So I'm leaving for everyone's sake. I'm sorry Felix but I just can't do this anymore," I said upset.

 I zipped up my last bag as tears fell down my cheek. "Lilly, please don't do this. Put down the barrier and let me in so we can talk. We can work this out I promise but you have to talk to me or I can't help," Felix told me. I was struggling with a mental battle. I eventually decided to take the barrier down and made a mental note to leave when everyone least expects it. I teleport to the bathroom and change into shorts and an oversized t-shirt. I teleported on my bed and got myself under the blankets before wrapping myself around my body pillow. "Why don't you just vent to me about anything. Get what you need off your chest. I can just be a shoulder for you to cry on or just someone who'll sit and listen," Felix told me. He grabs the chair from the desk and sits it next to my nightstand. He sat down and I just thought about everything I wanted to say. "How much time do you have," I asked softly. "As much time as you need," Felix said softly. So I did exactly that, I vented to him for quite some time and even broke down crying but it didn't last long. I ended up falling asleep exhausted from everything that's happened today.

Felix's POV

Lilly ended up falling asleep. I was glad that she was asleep because it meant she wasn't trying to run away. But at the same time it was heartbreaking seeing her so upset and broken. It made me want to beat the crap out of James. I called Catherine and she answered on the second ring.

Catherine:
F

elix is there a reason you called
or did you get bored and
decided to annoy me

Me:

Nope. There's a reason and

an issue I need to discuss.

Catherine:
W

hat's the issue?

Me:

I caught Lilly trying to run away.

She seemed pretty upset and I