12 - Still a Kid! (Day/Night 3) ⭐

Felix's POV

(Time Skip - After Conversation). "Alright well thank you for listening and being honest with me. We'll start back training once you're fully better. James may want to talk to you later but I have to go train some of the other kids so I want you to just rest up," I told her. "I'll rest, it's not like I feel like leaving the bed anyway. Being stabbed sucks and my head feels like that one time I got really drunk," Lilly told me. "Hold up you got drunk, when was this," I asked. "When I was 16 and wanted to forget everything," Lilly replied. "Been there done that it was not fun. Anyway, get some rest. I've unfortunately got work to do," I told her. I leave her alone in the room and head off to pick up Roxana.

Lilly's POV

After Felix left I ended up taking a 2 hour nap before I got really bored and decided to get up. Which I know is a horrible Idea but I'm stubborn. So I decided to pace myself by slowly sitting up and then stayed sitting up for a little while before holding onto the nightstand and forcing myself to stand. I kind of had to use the bathroom so that was part of the reason why I'm getting up. Well at least trying to get up because I could only hold myself up for a few seconds before my legs gave in and I hit the ground. I groaned and just stayed on the ground.

The door opened a couple seconds later. "Lilly you're supposed to be in bed," James told me. "I needed to go to the bathroom," I replied. James helps me up and takes me to the bathroom and leaves me to do my business. Which is exactly what I did and then I washed my hands before letting James in to help me back to bed. "Just try to relax. Trust me I know how boring it is to be on bed rest after an injury. Though your situation is different it still sucks, I'll be back with something to keep you entertained," James told me. He leaves and I sighed leaning back in my pillows.

James comes back a few minutes later with some coloring books, crossword puzzles and an mp3 player. "Stay in bed and I'll bring you something to eat in a while," James told me. "Yes dad," I said sarcastically. He shakes his head slightly laughing before leaving the room. I did some crosswords but got bored and just laid down listening to music. I eventually got bored of that and siphoned some energy from the school and was able to get up. I grab my spell book and look for a linking spell. Once I found one I took my book before heading off looking for James or Felix. I found James training Matteo.

He was currently controlling bugs to lift a brick. James glances at me and motions for me to stand next to him. I go over to James and he swats a bug away and Matteo drops the brick on his foot. James tries to hide his laugh but fails. "That's gonna bruise," I mumbled. James laughs even more and I slap his shoulder and heal Matteo's foot. "Thanks Lilly," Matteo said softly. "I apologize for his idiocy. Anyway I have to steal James so have a fun break," I told him. I drag James with me while holding my book. "What's this about kid. How are you on your feet? Last I saw you couldn't even stand without assistance," James told me. "I siphoned energy from the school," I told him. "How," James asked, confused.

"Well whatever makes a second born gain powers, it involves magic. I can siphon magic or any supernatural energy source in order to gain strength or give my powers a boost. You have to think that hundreds of second borns have trained here. Being here for quite some time they leave some energy behind. This school is filled with remaining energy embedded into the school. So I just siphoned some energy to get me back on my feet," I told him. "Like jumpstarting a car," James said softly. "Exactly," I told him. "What happens if you siphon too much energy by accident or do it while you're sleeping," James asked me. "Bad things. I lose full control of my powers because it's like giving too much power to a lightbulb," I told him.