Part 1: Arrival at Hogwarts

It was early morning, the sun struggled to shine through the girls shielding dark curtains. Her room as cold as ice, making it a struggle to leave her dark green satin sheets. She knew the big day was today but yet she still did not care...

"Y/N!!! GET UP!" The loud intimidating voice from downstairs echoed up to her door.

She groans as she finally removes the sheets from her, releasing every bit of warmth that radiated. She dragged her pale, lifeless body towards her bathroom making sure she glammed herself up as it helped her look less like death...

Y/N'S POV

Once I brushed my almost pearly white teeth I made my way down to see my father.

"Good morning Father" I say taking a seat at the table hoping to be able to eat.

"We don't Have time for you to be eating y/n!" He yells as I lift the food to my mouth instantly dropping it.

"You must go to Hogwarts now and make sure you return with any information on Harry Potter" his voice a lot more calmer than before.

"Of course, I'll leave now" I emerge from my seat about to make my way out when I heard him call me again.

"Oh Y/n!" I slowly turn to face him.

"Don't bother coming back if you have nothing" I can hear the harshness in his voice.

"Of course father" I say one last time before leaving the house completely.

The air was cold, the harshness of the wind sent shivers as it touched my skin.

"Great now I got to find the train to get there" I mumble under my breath. I try to apparate to the station where no muggles can see..

I finally arrive to the old looking train. Luckily I was the only one, I mean there were a few young ones but I didn't care. As long as I got to sit in a compartment by myself.

~Arrival at hogwarts~
I step off the train and examine my surroundings. How the hell am I supposed to know where to go? I question to myself. It takes a few minutes for me to decide what I was going to do.

"What are you doing young lady?" I heard an old croaky voice question me.

"I need to find out where to go" I turn putting my hands on my hips.

"Are you a new student?" He questions, I notice him holding an old looking cat that had deep red eyes.

"Yes, I'm y/n Riddle"

"Oh my god miss Riddle, I am very sorry. Follow me" he quickly turns around and I follow.

The walk was silent. As we approached Hogwarts I was in awe. This place was beautiful. But I can't enjoy it too much. My father had a plan to ruin this place and I'd rather close of my emotions with this place and not get attached.

We walk through the quiet, cold hallways. I notice us walking towards the towering doors that were closed. Nervousness hit me a little bit. But I instantly shake it off. I'm Y/n Riddle, no need to be nervous.

I can hear a deep voice from the other side of the doors.

"I want you all to welcome our new student" That must be THE Dumbledore my father was cursing about.

"You ready?" The man questions and I nod.

"Y/n Riddle!" Dumbledore finishes and the man next to me opened the doors. I tilt my head up and strut my way through. I heard the whispers but I didn't care at all.

I notice one boy, the boy who lived, he made eye contact with me. I wink at him and notice a platinum blonde boy behind him slowly look up at me. I turn back to the front but another boy caught my eye. His ginger hair falling down, some parts in front of his face. I look to the boy next to him and he looks almost the same. Twins?

Think about the task y/n, think about the task. I thought to myself as I was getting all flustered.

"Hello Y/n" Dumbledore welcomes me which was quite surprising if I was going to be honest.

"Hello professor" you let out a small smile.

"I hope you won't be the cause of any disruptions this year miss Riddle" he raises and eyebrow, his face full of seriousness.

"Of course not Professor. You can trust me" you smirk hoping it was convincing enough.

"Right very well. So Miss Riddle, you must now be sorted into a house by the sorting house" he explains.

Obviously I'm going to be in Slytherin, my father is the heir of the house of course. I can't be put in any other house, my father will go insane. He wants me to be exactly like him. I CANNOT let him down.

"So Miss Riddle can you take a seat please" I walk towards an uncomfortable looking stall and take a seat. The professor gently placed the hat onto my head.

"Hmmm, a Riddle, the daughter of the Hier of Slytherin..." a deep voice says from above me.

"Of course you'd be put in Slytherin however... you are very brave and courageous, this may help you in the future..." My face filled with confusion as many other students were too.

"I'm going to say... GRYFFINDOR!" Everyone gasps. I feel panic rise in me but I wasn't going to show  them that I fear. The professor takes the hat off my head and I make my way over to the Gryffindor table. I notice that boy from earlier, the twin, he's in this house, that excites me a little bit I know it shouldn't.

"Hello Harry" I smirk at him.

"Uh...hello" he stutters.

"Riddle!" I hear my name being yelled so I turn to see the twins.

"Come here" they wave and laugh.

"Sure" you walk over to them and take a seat opposite.

"Why the hell did she get put in Gryffindor?! She belongs with us" the platinum blonde boy yells looking directly at Potter.

"Draco has a point Harry" this brown curly haired girl tries to whisper but I heard her loud and clear.

"I don't know but I will find out" Harry says looking in my direction. I look towards him and our eyes meet, I smirk at him, he looks at me with pure curiousness mixed with fear.

All I'm worried about right now is what my father is going to think... I hope this doesn't piss him off...