Missing; Ice Cream Kitty

It had been three days since Mikey and Ice Cream Kitty reviewed his evedienc. He hadn't gotten any more pictures or anything of what the "suspected" is or looked like. He did get a couple more letters though.

They both said something like, "I'll give you a chance to $%#^ yourself before I come for you" or "Ok, you little %^&$#. I'll give you one more day, to end your pathetic before I make it worse."

So today, he was a little bit alert for trouble. He didn't know what he/she was capable of.

"Hey Kitty. Today's the day when the suspect is gunna "get me". Now, I'll be alright, I'll just stay on the lair, I'll say I'm to sick or something to go on patrol. I gotta be on my toes all day." Mikey told Ice Cream Kitty in the morning.

Ice Cream Kitty gave an uncertain look. "Don't worry, I promise I'll be careful. And if this dude or girl or whatever tries to hurt my family, I'll protect them. I'll- I'll sacrifice myself if that what it comes to, ya know. I promise."

Ice Cream Kitty meowed and batted her paws at his face. Then she looked at him fir a moment then kissed him.
Mikey smiled.

"Hey Mikey! We need ya to make breakfast ok? I'm starvn'!" Raph yelled from behind him.

Mikey sighed. "See ya later Girl" he said to his pet, then he shut the fridge door, and made breakfast for his family.

MMM

It was the ending of training. Mikey was about to leave to go see Ice Cream Kitty in the kitchen, when Leo stopped him before he left the dojo.

"Hey Mikey, is everything ok?" Leo asked his youngest brother.

"What do ya mean Leo? I'm fine!" Mikey replied back.

"Uh, no you're not" Raph butted in, Donnie was standing next to him with his arms crossed. It's true, he's really not. But he couldn't tell them.

"He's right Mikey. You've been jumpy, keeping to yourself more. Something is wrong. You can tell us, it's ok." Donnie added.

Mikey shook his head. "No- er. I mean, everything's fine!" He smiled at his brothers.

They knew he was lying.

Leo walked up to him and put his hand on Mikey's shoulder. Mikey flinched. "You know you can tell us if something is wrong, you know that, right Mikey? We'll be happy to help with anything that's bothering you." Leo said in a low, calm voice.

Mikey looked at him. He thought for a moment, that he could tell them. The thought was quickly discouraged. He knew he couldn't.

He smiled even bigger, "Yeah I know bro. But everything's cool. Just, uh, kind of tired bro."

"Mikey, we-" Donnie started,  but Mikey quickly left the dojo.

The brothers looked at each other. "Ok, something is clearly wrong, but he's not telling us" Donnie said.

Leo sighed, "He's got to tell us sometime right?"

Raph groaned in frustration. "But can we at least keep an eye on him? I hate seeing him like this" Raph said.

Donnie and Leo were silent for a moment, stunned of what Raph hust said.

"What? Like you like seeing him this way!" Raph yelled at them defensively.

"I know, I know. We don't either. It's been hard on all of us." Donnie admitted.

Leo sighed. "Ok, we can keep a close eye on him I guess. We can start yelling at him less, maybe that will help him." Leo suggested.

Raph and Donnie nodded in agreement.

"Hopefully everything is ok..." Leo said as they were leaving the dojo.

"But, we'll just have to wait and see." Donnie added. Then the brothers went thier separate ways.

In the kitchen, Mikey was sitting at the table, thinking.

He groaned and said to himself, "I have been acting kind of off, haven't I? We'll it's not completely my fault! I gotta be alert in case that maniac comes up on me!"

He walked to the refrigerator and opened the freezer door, then gasped.

Ice Cream Kitty was gone! Instead there was a letter written in

With a shakey hand, Mikey picked up the letter. There was a little spot of icecream on the right hand corner. He nervously read it.

"Hi there you #$%^' #%!&$! You think I didn't know about you Ice Cream cat friend? Well think again %^#$&! Don't worry your stupid ugly head, she'll be fine. For now. You'll get her back unharmed if you meet me at the alleyway a couple blocks east from here at 2:00. I know you know the place, ir are you that $%#$' stupid to not figure that out. Come and come alone or you won't ever see her again. Oh, and of course, don't tell anyone. Like you're stupid enough to do that. See you soon $%^#!"

Mikey, looked up nervously after reading the letter. "No" he whispered, "Ice Cream Kitty, don't worry, I promise, I'll find you. I promised."