Noticeable Side Effects

Mikey was in the lair with his brothers and friends, April O'Neil and Casey Jones.

It had been only yesterday that he been to the red building, and he was trying to keep himself together.

No one noticed hids "mark" that Zena cut on his upper leg, partly because half of it was covered by his shell, and all three of the brothers tend to get some cuts and bruises a lot.

When he got home, he took some of Donnie's disinfectant and cleaned it. It still stung a little, but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle.

Mikey was trying to keep up his happy, carefree attitude for his family, but it was extremely difficult. He was sitting next to April, eating pizza and talking about last nights patrol, comics, video games and what not.

Everyone noticed that Mikey seemed a bit off, but they didn't know exactly how to confront or describe it. They thought it was no big deal, and continued with the conversation.

Then, the pizza came. Mikey was trying to watch his diet. Yes, he has been taking the diet pills last night, and this morning, but he needed to lose a lot of weight to get to the same point as his brothers.

He took two, small slices of pizza. Raph noticed and commented, "teo slices Mikey? You usually eat like half of pizza's!"

Casey chimed in, "yeah bro, you feeling ok?"

Mikey shrugged, he was feeling uncomfortable at the notice of his change in diet. "Umm, no, I'm, uh, just not that hungry, bro." He smiled.

"Are you feeling ok Mikey? I mean you're always hungry!" Donnie said, looking at his pizza loving brother

He waved his hand, "No, no. I'm fine bro, I'm fine! I just not hungry right now, ok?"

They all looked at him for a moment, then went back to their previous conversation, but thier minds still wondered as Mikey, slowly finished his pizza.

A little while later, Casey and Raph told a funny story, a very funny story. This made everyone crack up with laughter.

April, who was sitting next to Mikey, laughed so hard that she almost fell over. She, accidentally, put her hand on Mikey's thigh for support from falling over.

All of a sudden, Mikey stopped laughing. The feel of April's hand, it felt like Zena's. Suddenly, he wasn't in the lair with his friends and family no, he was in the red building, with Zena, touching, violating him.

He felt scared, disgusting, and sick. No! There was no way out! There was no escape. It was an endless, messed up cycle. He could feel the scratching of her nails, the touch of her fingers in places where he didn't want them to be. He even felt the sting on his face from her slapping him, and the burning on his thigh from where she cut it.

"No! No! Please get off of me! It's my body! Mine! I may be fat, and stupid, but please... have mercy. PLEASE GET OFF!!!"

Then, he was back in the lair. He was breathing heavily, shaking, with his eyes a bit glossy. Everyone was looking at him, shocked and concern.

"Mikey? Mikey!" Leo called out to him.

Mikey snapped out of his horrifying flashback. He blinked and looked around, seeing everyone was looking at him with concern.

"Mikey! Are you ok?" Leo asked, as Donnie got up and quickly walked towards Mikey.

Mikey smiled and giggled, "Ha ha! I got ya didn't I? Don't worry Donnie, I'm, fine. Just, uh, one of my dumb pranks!"

"Mikey, I-" Leo began then was cut off by Mikey.

"You know what? I'm really tired, I'm gunna go to my room, bye!" Then he quickly walked away.