Second Time

Mikey was back at the red building a few day's later, at Zena's demise. The few days he been sent the pictures in his T-Phone. With those pictures there was a message that say things like,"Wasn't that a nice time #$%^&? Can't wait to have you over here with me again". He didn't know how she got his T-Phone number, but she said he couldn't block her, like the other times he did before "or else".

The day before, he found a letter in his room telling him how stupid he was, and how he had to meet at the building tomorrow.

The time that she said he had to come by was when he and his brothers were on patrol. He tried to explain to her, by texting, that if he could come another time that day, but she said that if he chose the, second deal and cooperated he'd be back on patrol, with his brothers, "making it more difficult for them" in a half hour.

So, now he was sitting in the chair, while he was supposed to be patrolling the city with his brothers and friends. They didn't know he was there, and for all they knew, he was on his part of the city, looking out for trouble. He felt so sick and guilty for this, but he had to do it, or else Zena would expose them all.

When he arrived, he begged Zena to keep his T-Phone with him, in case they needed him in a battle, ac and to go if he was needed. After her cussing at him, and saying there's no point in even being on that team if he's just going to mess things up, they came to a compromise. She said that he could have his T-Phone with him, but it would cost him, and if he left to go in a battle, he could come back and pay an even bigger price. He agreed.

Still sitting there, with his T-Phone a few feet away from him. He wasn't allowed to have it on him, but if it rang, he could answer it, and go if necessary. But she said it would cost him, and he say he'd pay it.

And he was terrified of what that would be, but he had to help his brothers in battle, no matter the price. He couldn't bare to be anymore of a disgrace than he was.

Now, Zena was in front of him, giving her horrible smile, and began to violate Mikey.

She began to touch, scratch, and cuss at him.
"Just don't think about it, just don't think about it, just don't think about it. Think about Crognard! Yeah! That will get my mind off of this!"

He began to try to think of anything, anything that would distract him from the most disturbing incident that has ever happened to him.

A while later, she took ahold of his face so he would look straight at her. Oh, her smile. Mikey was scared.

"Let's see what else you got under that shell." She said. And stuck her hand up his thigh, into his shell, so the could touch his stomach.

When she went inside his shell, this make him feel really uncomfortable. He tended up, this was a very unnatural feeling for him. He hated it, he hated it so much. He felt like he wasn't in control of his own body. It felt awful.

"Hum" she said, then looked up at him, her hand still in his shell, "you don't feel as fit as I thought you would, for being a ninja and all. Then again, you always were the fat one out of all of your brothers, right?"

Mikey got very mad. He was not fat! We worked out just as much as his brothers. Well, maybe not as Raph and Leo, but they are obsessed with training, but he was not fat! At least, he thinks he isn't.

He had to respond to her, "Well, uh, I wouldn't exactly say that. I mean I do eat pizza a lot, but I..."

She smirked and, relieved to Mikey, took her hand out of his shell. She touched him on the sides of his waist. "Well, you aren't exactly too fit, are ya now?" She commented.