Chapter 2

"Pfft! I don't know if he is mental or not but he is a good fighter."

"Why are you still laughing?"

"I know the voice isn't intentional, but it makes it even funnier."

"Whatever. Is my fight up soon these people suck at being entertaining?"

"Always so quick to finish things. Sigh... there is one more match before you."

"Ok." I walk away and sit in a random spot and wait while drinking some water. I pull out my phone and play a game. When it is my turn to fight again, I throw out the cup and walk inside the ring. When the other guy walks inside he still looks like he is having a seizure.

"Are you having spasms or trying to look like a snake?"

He doesn't say anything and gets into a position to fight.

Once the ref says, go we wait for the other person to throw the first punch. I stand in a relaxed pose as he runs at me.[ His limbs are flexible but barely have any muscle.] I walk towards a few steps and pass by his punch. Without looking back I chop his neck and he crumbles to the ground.

"(N/n) wins again!"

I leave the ring and go to the collection site. I take some of the money and have the rest of it wired to my account. I put the money in my hidden pocket and go back home. As I put my hood up, I walk past a man with spikey hair and a blonde woman showing a lot of skin. As I walk past the man, I bump into him and take his wallet.

"Sorry. I really am sorry."

"It is fine."

"You should look where you are going brat!" The blonde lady hissed at me.

"I said sorry."

"You don't sound like you mean it."

"Sorry? This is just the way I sound. I need to go, bye dude who I bumped into."

As we walk our separate ways, I take out the wallet and look at his ID.

[Huh, now what is a government official doing at our school?]

I throw the wallet back on the ground around the area that we bumped into each other. I take off my gloves and put them in my pocket. As the wallet hits the ground I scrape my shoe against the ground to hide the sound of the wallet and take out my phone to play some games.

I hear them walk back and pick up the wallet. I can feel the stare from the woman as I continue walking as nothing happened. Once I get inside the house, I take a shower and lay in bed. I hear the sound of thunder outside and get up. I walk to (b/n)'s room to make sure that he is ok. When I walk out of my room, I see (b/n) walking towards my room/living room.

"(Y/n) can I sleep with you?"

"Sure."

I pick him up and walk back inside his room. I lay out a blanket and roll him in it. [He looks like a sushi roll. ]I lay down next to him and fall asleep.

Timeskip

I wake up to my alarm and turn it off. I let (b/n) sleep for longer and start to make food. I make myself a little bit of coffee and set the food down. I wake up (b/n) and get dressed for school. Once I am changed, I see (b/n) eating his food slowly while falling asleep. I wait for him to get changed, and we leave. I pick him up and skateboard down the street. Once I drop him off at his school I go and do my job. I pick up the newspapers and start going around town scattering them. Once I am done, I head to school while getting my tie out. As I enter, I have my tie around my neck very loosely and my blazer in my arms. I walk down the hallway to my classroom while putting my blazer on my shoulders. Once I am inside I lay down on my desk and go to sleep.

When the teacher decided to call me out again I punched the chalkboard.

*Crack*

"I did the problem now leave me alone unless you want to be this chalkboard," I said monotonously.

I walk back to my seat and sleep again as half of the board falls off the wall. When the assembly is getting, started Asano dragged me to the council room.

"As Vice President, you should be doing things instead of sleeping and skipping council meetings."

Once we are in the room, he gets a few things and leaves expecting me to follow. Instead, I waited till he left to get the things that I needed. Once I grab them, I walked down to the assembly and leaned against the wall on the stage. I take the pin off my collar and keep it in my hand as I wait for the rest of the students to fill up the assembly. Once class E walks in people start to talk about them and their teachers.

[Why is the government with class E? Why are they getting involved with a school?]

Once the blond lady walks in the boys start to drool over her. That is when the assembly starts. As they drawl on about stupid things they finally get to the paper that was passed out to everyone besides class E.

"Excuse me. We didn't get any paper."

"You class E should remember everything. You aren't worthy of getting a paper."

Everyone starts to laugh at their expense. They talk about how stupid they are. I pick up the papers that I had down by the side of me and walk across the stage. Only a few teachers notice my movements but only think that I am going to make fun of them. Once I am in front of class E's line I stop.

"Shut up! You are noisy and annoying!"My monotone and slightly loud voice shut everyone up. I toss the papers in my hand towards class E, and they fall in front of each person.

"Why are you ruining our fun (y/n)?"

I stay silent and walk down the stairs. When I get midway down the stairs, I turn around to face Asano.

"Consider this my resignation as student council vice president." I raise my hand up and flick the pin at his head. It hits the dead center of his forehead, and I walk out of the building. As I walk past the class E teachers, I see a new person that was not there before. As I walk past him, I keep my eye on him but never stopping.

Once I am out of the building, I head to the vending machine. I get strawberry milk and go lay down on the branch of a nearby tree. I climb up very easily and sit with one leg hanging down and the other bent. I put my earbuds in and listen to music while looking at the sky. I put my hood up and let myself fall asleep.