Chapter 4

The next day after dropping off (b/n) and doing my newspaper route I headed towards the school. I have the blazer in one arm that is in its pocket and the tie hanging around the sides of my neck. I have my earbuds in, and I have my board in my arm. I walk up the side of the mountain. It didn't take me long before finding the building, once I do I walk inside and look around for anyone. I knock on the door that has light and people talking. I walk inside and see the guy from yesterday, the blond lady, and some yellow octopus. I stare at him blankly while chewing my gum. I blow a bubble, and it makes a snap noise.

"Someone gonna tell me why there is a yellow octopus with a face standing here or are we just gonna stare at each other."

"Ahem. Class E has been tasked with killing him before the school year ends while he teaches them. If someone succeeds, they will get a cash reward."

"Eh. Where is the classroom?"

"You don't seem very surprised by this information."

"It is what it is. I am also tired can we hurry up this conversation." I said more like a statement than a question.

"Sure."

He grabs a gun and knife out of the drawer in front of him and walks out of the room. I sigh and follow him. As we walk there, he talks about the octopus.

"Does he have a name?"

"Korosensi."

[Unkillable teacher, heh.]

When we reach the classroom, he hands me the knife and gun while explaining that only that material can hurt him. I saunter over to the desk that he set up in the back and collapse into the seat. I place my head down while saying," you probably won't get anything good out of me. I am just a student who sleeps a lot. Don't be disappointed that I can't do anything."
I don't hear him say anything, so I put my earbuds in and fall asleep.

Timeskip

I hear whispering around me but ignore it. I can feel the stares of people while remaining motionless. As I try to go back to sleep, I feel someone trying to touch my stuff so I grab their hand.

"It is quite rude to touch other's things especially when you do not know them."

"Well, you are sleeping in our classroom. We were just going to get an answer out of you. "I look at the redhead who almost reminds me of Asano.

"If you must know I was transferred to E class."

"Why, aren't you the smartest in Class A."

"I broke the teacher's chalkboard cause he wouldn't leave me alone. I humiliated the principal's son in front of everyone and also broke his desk."

Without another word I put my head back down and went back to sleep. Only a few minutes later to be woken up by a tentacle on my head.

"(y/n), you shouldn't sleep. We need to study for the test."

I look down at the paper in front of me. [Class A has already done this a while ago.] I still take out a pencil and write the answers down. After a few minutes of answering the questions, I place my head down again.

"(y/n)! Stop sleeping!"

"Why? I already finished."

"Whaa!" He takes my paper from my desk and looks at it. "Nurufufufu, you didn't show your work." His head starts to have green stripes.

"I don't have any, I did it all in my head."

"You should show your work on things (y/n)." His head indents as he bends out of the way of an incoming knife."No trying to kill me as I tutor you Karma!"

"Heh, whatever teach."

By the time he turns back to me, I was already asleep. He decided to leave me for now. When lunch started Korosensi flew somewhere else to get lunch. I woke up since I was getting a phone call and walked outside. I see that it was (b/n)'s school calling me.

"Hello."

"Is this (y/n)(l/n),(b/n)'s sister?"

"Yes. What is wrong?"

"Well (b/n) is sick with a fever and we think that it is best if you take him home."

"Alright, I will be there in a little bit."

I hang up the call and walk to the window by my seat. I open it and reach for my skateboard. When I am about to fully pull my board out of the window, a hand grabs the other side of it.

"(y/n) you should have lunch with us."

I see Karma and blue boy. Karma holding my skateboard and the other standing behind him.

"Maybe another time, I am busy right now. I should be free tomorrow."

Without another word I take the skateboard and roll down the mountain. I weave my way through the school and the roads till I am at (B/n)'s school. When I get inside, I go to the office to get (B/n). I get him from the nurse and skateboard home. On the way, I stopped by the store to get some fever medicine. When we got home, I laid him down on his bed and put a wet cloth on his forehead. I feed him the medicine and wait for a little bit. While I wait for him to wake up, I make some soup. I give it to him when he wakes up a few minutes after I finished making it. I place a new rag over his head before telling him that if he needs anything to press the button if he needs me at all. I make sure that he has everything before I leave to go back to school.

When I get back, I slip through the window and into my seat. Since I am mostly awake, I watch as he teaches and the other students are trying their hardest to study minus a few. I doodle while listening to him teach.

[Class E, I might just stay awake for this.]

"(Y/n)!! When did you get here?!"