Chapter 5

It is the day of testing, the test that we were preparing for since I got to class E. I am currently flushed with a fever and choking down some fever medicine. I pop some blueberry supplements in my mouth as I get to the front gate. I put my mask on my face and walk down the halls. When I walk into the testing room I sit in my seat and put my head down for a few minutes.

"(Y/n), are you tired?" an annoying voice permeates through the air.

"No. "*sniff*

"Why do you have your head down then? Are you crying?"

"No."

"Are you embarrassed, you seem quite red?"

"Can you just leave me alone Karma?"

"No."

"Ugh, I am sick. Either from the fact that I feel like I am dying, I am completely fine." *achoo*

"Haha, how did you manage to get sick on the day of the test?"

"My brother. I need some rest before I take the test, now shoo."

"Heh, fine."

Just after he says that the teacher comes in and hands out the tests.

We get working on the test and I am trying not to fall asleep. After a while of my occasional coughs and sniffles, the teacher says something.

"Can you stop making noise and distracting everybody?"

"Can you shut the fuck up? You are breathing so loud I bet the next school over can hear you. You are not the one fucking dying over here, so do your job and sit there like the worthless piece of shit you are."

He, along with the people from my class is stunned at my colorful language along with my red blank face and monotonous voice. The class gets back to work and he sits down without uttering another word. I can hear Karma laughing in the background.

Timeskip

When we got our results back for the test Korosensei was sulking. Apparently, before I came to class, he had made a speech and he was regretting doing something. Suddenly, Karma threw a knife over his head.

"No, assassinating Karma. Can't you see I am sulking?"

"You don't need to sulk. Just cause they threw a few hard questions in doesn't mean that will stop me."

He throws his papers on his desk to show the good marks. The class starts to talk about his scores but I just put my head down trying to get rid of my headache. A devilish voice speaks to me.

"(Y/n) chan~ what did you get on the test?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know, it is written on the paper?"

"Well, I didn't open it dumbass."

"Why not, are you too scared to look knowing that you got a bad grade, Mrs. passionless knight?"

"Really? Do you really have to bring that stupid nickname up? I don't really care *sniff* about what I get. Here, you can take a look period head."

I hand him the envelope as the others around us laugh at his nickname.

"Nurufufu, what do we have here?"

He takes the envelope out of Karma's hands and opens it.

"WHAA! How did you do this (l/n)?!"

"What did I *cough* get?"

He sets all of my tests down for everyone to see.

"H-How do you have perfect scores on everything?" Someone in the class said.

Timeskip

The next day people were talking about a trip to somewhere when Korosensei bursts through the door with traditional clothing on. He takes out a humongous book and gives everybody one.

[A study guide for a trip?]

"Hey, (y/n), do you want to join our group?"

I raise my head up from the desk and wipe the side of my eye, to get any sleep out of them."I wasn't planning on going, I have some things that I have to take care of."

"Awe (y/n)-chan~ you look so adorable when you wake up, almost like a kitten. What is so important that you have to miss the school trip?" Kayano asks.

"I have to-"

"(l/n), you are going and that is final. You need to learn things with your classmates and get to know them better. You might even get to try your first assassination attempt." Korosensei says.

"I would rather sleep."

"Nope, you are coming, or I will force you to stay awake for every single class and take notes."

"I'm not doing either, and you can't force me."

"How about if I get you, sweets, from all over the world and won't bother you for an entire week about sleeping."

I look up at him and think for a minute. "Deal."

We shake hands....tentacles.....phalanges...hand muscles....does he even have a hand?

"I guess I will be joining your group for the trip then."

"Yep, we will make sure that you have the best time (y/n)!" said Rio.

"Awe, does our apathetic classmate have a sweet tooth?"

"Not at all, I'm going to give them to someone."

"Oh, like a lover~~?"

"Yes, I love my brother." (Not like that, it's very platonic)

////

Just a small fyi this is still gonna wait till the kny story is finished cause I really need to finish that, that I can't finish it when I keep getting sick, which leads to me missing school. This will probably continue to update like my mha therapist book, very slowly. Thank you for reading just please that I have a few health concerns that I need to keep track of before I can continue to do things.