Chapter: 17

Chapter 17

Disclaimer: I don't own anything. Rick Riordan does.

----------

Percy walked towards his locker. He was dressed in jeans and a grey hoodie which had a picture of two grey eyes on them, and a text written below them in cursive: Even strength has to bow down to wisdom sometimes.

Athena had 'pitied him', and gave him that hoodie, along with a few pictures and other items about the both of them which he didn't know existed until he saw them. She had even confessed that Percy had been the perfect person for Annabeth; and she didn't blame him for her death. At first he avoided them, but eventually he used them everyday. It made him feel like he still had his wise girl with him.

There were two types of kids in his new school; ones who would bully and tease him, and the ones who would fangirl over him. In his eyes though, they were all a few drops of water in the ocean; they are only capable of polluting it, not cleansing it.

As he opened his locker door, and got out his books, a few bullies laughed at the pictures in his locker.

"Is that- who is that supposed to be?" One of them asked.

"Your girlfriend?" Another one of them laughed. "LOL! Maybe I'm gonna ask her out sometime. Then I'd dump her of course though, she's ugly."

As Percy had said in his mind before, they were all droplets in the ocean. But it was just his luck, he could control the ocean.

The first one screamed, falling to his knees, the second one shortly following. Other students rushed towards the commotion, checking on the two students who were yelling in agony.

Percy rolled his eyes as he grabbed his books, pulled his hood down, and headed to their next class.

----------

2 days since the prophecy was made, and Leo was beginning to have suspects about what it meant..

It was midnight, and he sat on a small mattress, and fidgeted with a few pieces of metal and some tools, not really concentrating on what he was making.

"One shall venture alone," he murmured the line under his breath, "One person... alone... I'll bet within 70 seconds of this being told- forget about years- the prophecy already started."

"Meets two more only to fall in the dome.... Dome? I don't get it..."

"Encounter will, one who is lost," Leo laughed bitterly, "Lost? How many... 300? 300 people died in the battle. How can it be one who is lost?"

"But to win the war, find they must, the one who's eyes show the storm.. Is there a female Zeus somewhere, or what?"

"Or in consequence flame be crushed, the fire is lost as the land reforms.."

Leo racked his head for any answers until he realised, "Fire."

He abruptly got up, dropping whatever he had been involuntarily working on, "Hope be left on the hopeless, rather than the world becomes breathless."

Leo was starting to work out the prophecy. He probably would get the other lines, but his head was stuck on one line.

He stopped himself from going to the middle of the cabins and yelling out what he thought. Going out like that would be too reckless- even in camp, Bunker 9 was deep in the woods; if Leo listened carefully he could hear the occasional monster growling, or myrmeke chattering softly.

And besides, he had a plan forming in his head. A small smirk appeared on his face: his classic I-have-a-chaotic-and-possibly-life-threatening-idea smirk.

It wouldn't be hard to do.. It was hardly a plan, but Leo was all about impromptu.....

[A/N: Yes, I made this purposely short. Very short. I want y'all to think now; this prophecy is easy to decipher. But what's going to happen... Whatever you think, you're wrong ☺︎.

How do I know? I'm de author, of course I know ☺︎ ☺︎
So.. Not much of an A/N this time, but also, if you wanna listen to a Percabeth song, I'll say Ocean Eyes by Billie Eilish, reminds me of Percabeth.]

Anyway... So C ya later lil' cupcakes

*Yeeting Out*