five

-boathouse _____

-boathouse
_____

Xavier smiled widely in the rear view mirror as he stepped on the gas. I stared at the road ahead just waiting to pass the damn gates.

A loud scream escaped my lips as Xavier suddenly swerved into my car. I cursed under my breath, gripping my stomach.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" I cursed as I crawled out of the demolished side of the van. There was now no way to get out. I felt sick to my stomach as I stared at my car. Suddenly a vile taste arose in my throat. I doubled over vomit pouring out of my mouth. I groaned, wiping my mouth with the sleeve of my jacket.

"Rita! Are you okay?" Brooke cried as she rushed to the nurses side. I glanced over from where I was by the bushes to see Brooke at Rita's side. The nurse sat up with the help of Brooke and Chet. I made my way to the van. Sitting on the ground I buried my head in my hands.

"Mr. Jingles is back." Were the only words I needed to hear, once again.

"We're all gonna die." Brooke cried and I had to agree.

"Well I had a car." I muttered bitterly. Xavier scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Sorry." He told me shamefully. I huffed.

"I gotta car." Rita piped up. "It's a rabbit though so not all of us will fit."

"I got my ninja, I mean I could fit someone on the back." Trevor also told us.

"What's a ninja!?" Brooke asked her brows furrowed in confusion.

"A badass motorcycle." Montana told her a small smirk on her face.

"Only one problem. My keys are in the cabin." Trevor spoke, his voice trailing off at the end. I rubbed my temple, great.

"I have to get my keys too. Somebody come with me."

"No way." I told her. "I'm not going anywhere." My head was spinning uncontrollably as the thoughts of death were the most prominent thing residing in my brain.

"There are two serial killers on the loose, and you want us to go back?" Ray exclaimed.  I pointed at Ray and nodded vigorously.

"I ain't going alone." Rita sassed her hands on her hips.

"You bunch of pussies, I'll go." Montana spit at all of us.  I swallowed averting my eyes from the blondes heated gaze.

"We should all go!" Chet inputted quickly. "Two groups, we're no safer out here in the open." I sighed, as much as I hated to admit it Chet was right.