seven

- the real jingles______

- the real jingles
______

"Trevor what the fuck!" I cried clutching my chest. He raised his hands up in defense.

"Sorry sorry, if you didn't let's get Chet."

" I have no idea where she is." I told him. He nodded, before gesturing me to follow him back to the infirmary.

"Chet!" I cried busting into the room. He sat up weakly clutching his shoulder. "We have to go." He nodded as Trevor went to help him up. I carefully led the two out of the infirmary. I glanced around the corner making sure it was clear.

We were nearing the archery targets when a loud snap broke through. I stopped dead in my tracks, the other two doing the same.

"What was that?" Chet asked frantically looking around. I placed my hand on his good shoulder.

"Probably just Margret, she has a gun." Trevor informed. I sighed in relief. Before raising my brow, she had a gun?

"Wait- what is that?" I asked putting my arm out in front of Chet.

"Hold up." Trevor told us. He picked up an arrow and held it tightly. He was ready to stab the perpetrator when Montana came walking out.

"Woah!" She yelled her arms in the air. I let out a huge breath that was stuck in the back of my throat.

"Jeez Montana, you look fucking gorgeous." He murmured. I gagged internally at his words. "Where have you been?"

"Looking for Brooke." She replied nonchalant. "We got separated. Did you hear those gunshots?" She asked the three of us.

"Yah, I think Margrets in trouble." He told us before running off to find Margret, leaving Montana and I alone with Chet.

"Let's take Chet to the car." I told her. She nodded in agreement.

"Damn you look like shit." She laughed at Chet.

"Yeah never felt better." He replied sarcastically. I rolled my eyes before offering my arm to Chet.

____

"Xavier! Brooke!" I shouted rushing up to them. Xavier looked like shit. His eyes were fixed on the sight in front of him. The Cadillac, on fire. So much for that.

"That was our way out." He muttered in shock. I gripped his shoulder.

"I know, but we'll find another way out okay." He only slightly nodded. I stood there and took him in. His face was covered in welts and burns. His skin peeling off his hands. "Xavier, what happened?" I asked him gently.

"Jingles, put put me in an oven." He trembled.

"Trevor is dead, Jingles killed him." Margret spoke, no empathy in her voice. I shuddered, something didn't seem right.