I LIKE FIGHTING HEHEHEHEHE

Hooooonk

"Lucy!" I yelled, rushing to grab her hand. Lucy was standing in the middle of the street.

"Mind yourself, love!" The driver said kindly. I waved apologetically.

"Sorry Sir!"

I dragged Lucy to the other side of the street, apologizing to the drivers who stopped because of us.

"Lu," I said, exasperated, once we got safely to the other side of the street.

"We talked about crossing the street without me,"

Lucy sighed.

"I'm sorry Logan. It's just... I'm not a little kid anymore and I wanted to show you that I could cross myself... You're always late..."

I hugged Lucy from the side as we continued to walk. I could understand her and I felt bad. But adjusting to a life in England after years of being moved around from foster home to foster home was difficult.

"Look Lu, I told you I'm sorry for being late. But I really need to catch up on my classes," I told her. We turned the corner and saw Susan at a newspaper cart, talking to a boy. She looked annoyed. Susan's beauty was sometimes a disadvantage, as well as her inability to say no. 

"Oh brother," I sighed.

"Speaking of brothers, I'm going to find Peter and Edmund. You go help Susan, I'm not getting involved"

Leaving a disgruntled Lucy to deal with the situation, I dashed into the underground train station and immediately bumped into Peter.

"Hey, watch i- Oh, hey Logan, where's Lucy and Susan?" Peter asked. I smiled.

"They'll be here soon. Let's go."

Peter slipped his hand into mine. I didn't say anything, but still  held his. You see, the situation between us was... complicated. While I was taken in by the Pevensies, we weren't related in the slightest and feelings were something we all knew were inevitable. After a few... situations with each other as adults in Narnia, we were definitely something. But what that something was, I wouldn't know. 

We had only walked a few steps when a group of boys slammed into me. I was knocked to the ground.

"Oh excuse you," One of the boys said snottily. Peter stepped forward.

"You bumped into her. It's not her fault."

The boys looked down at me.

"Oh, it's that freak!" the boy said.

"The one who's as beautiful as a goddess, but refuses to wear skirts, only pants! Mad, like the rest of them."

Peter helped me stand. I shot him a look, but he ignored me. Then he punched the guy in the mouth. One of his friends tried to punch me, but I ducked, grabbed his legs, and flipped him onto his back. Alright, we were doing this

"Anyone comes within 5 feet of me, I gut them myself!"

By then, a crowd had gathered, chanting for us to fight. Because of the chanting, I became distracted, allowing one of the boys to punch my cheek. I staggered away, spitting out blood.

"Logan!"

I looked up and saw Edmund, shoving his way through the crowd. He finally burst out from the crowd and tackled the guy who had just hit me. I kicked his face, knocking him out cold. I glanced sideways. Susan and Lucy had arrived. Susan was shaking her head. I ignored her, punching the guy who had pinned Peter against the wall. I twisted his arm around, making him let go of Peter. I was about to punch him again, when two soldiers came, blowing their whistles.

"Break it up, That's enough, come on," They said, pulling me away. An elderly soldier touched my cheek gently. I winced. He glared at the boys who had attacked me.

"Look at you, hitting girls. No respect," He said, clicking his tongue. I internally was shouting insults. Why was I weaker than the boys?! If only they knew I outranked all of them.

"Act your age." He told the boys. He and the other soldier gave me a smile.

"Not bad, kid. If only you weren't a girl..."

He patted me on the back and ushered me away with Peter and Edmund. Fuming at the soldiers, I snatched my bag and we made our way towards our meeting spot with Lucy and Susan. Edmund and I sat down, but Peter paced back and forth. I glared angrily down at my hands.

"You're welcome," Edmund said. Peter rolled his eyes.

"I had it sorted."

I groaned.

"You did not have it sorted, Peter! I did, but you did not. They would have kicked your ass if Edmund hadn't interfered!"

Susan sighed.

"What was it this time?" she asked Peter.

"He bumped Logan."

"So you hit him?" Lucy asked.

"No, they knocked Logan to the ground and tried to make her apologize. For no good reason. And he called us freaks. That's when I hit him."

I touched my cheek gently, wincing again.

"Is it that hard just to walk away?" Susan asked.

"I mean, it's normal for Logan to beat people up but not you. Even if it's humiliating, you could have managed."

I opened my mouth to argue, but she was right. I loved fighting. Peter whipped around.

"I shouldn't have to. I mean, don't you ever get tired of being treated like a kid?"

I scoffed.

"We are kids!" Edmund exclaimed

"Well I wasn't always," Peter argued. I exchanged looks with Susan and Edmund. Peter sighed.

"Look, it's been a year." Peter said, sitting down.

"How long does he expect us to wait?"

"I think it's time to accept that we live here," Susan said. I nodded.

"It's no use pretending any different."

"Oh no," Susan groaned suddenly.

"Pretend you're talking to me."

I rolled my eyes.

"Su, we are talking to you!"

"OW!" Lucy yelled, standing up.

"Quiet Lucy," I said sternly.

"Now is not the time for your games."

"But something pinched me!"

Peter also stood up.

"Stop pulling me," he said to Edmund.

"I'm not!"

"Look, would all of you just... what is that?" Susan asked. Lucy grinned.

"It feels like magic."

"Quick everyone hold hands," Susan instructed. I grabbed her hand and Peter's hand.

"I'm not holding your hand!" Edmund told Peter. I dropped Susan's and Peter's hands and squeezed in between Peter and Edmund.

"Happy now?" I asked.

"Now shut up bitches."

I looked up as the tile in the train station started to crumble. Papers were also flying around, but the other people in the train station didn't seem to notice. The ceiling collapsed and metal bars were contorted by a strong wind. I closed my eyes, leaning against Peter. After a few seconds, the wind stopped. I slowly opened my eyes. We were standing in a cave on a beach. But how did we get to the beach?

"Holy shit, we're in Narnia!" I whispered.

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter but I'm posting all at once so hope u guys like it! I'm not a very good writer, but I just wrote down ideas in my head. Please remember to vote! Love y'all!!!!