Cair Paravel Gone. We Meet A Dwarf and Go On a Chase To Find A Telmarine Prince

We slowly walked out of the cave, staring at the beautiful blue water. Lucy stepped in front of us smiling. Susan and I looked at each other and smiled back. I grabbed Lucy's hand and we ran towards the ocean.

"Shame you're not as fast as me Ed!" I heard Peter laugh.

"Last one's a rotten egg!" I squealed. We started ripping off our jackets, shoes and socks while running toward the ocean.

"WE'RE IN NARNIA!" I yelled. I ran into the waves and splashed Edmund, who ran into the waves too. Soon, we were all splashing around, marveling at how lucky we were. But I noticed Edmund staring at something in the distance.

"What's wrong Ed?" I asked.

"Where do you suppose we are?"

"Well, where do you think?" Peter asked. Edmund shook his head.

"I don't remember any ruins in Narnia."

I followed Edmund's line of sight and saw ruins, just like he had said.

"Why does it look so familiar?" I muttered.

We made our way up to the ruins, and we wandered among them. I picked an apple from a tree and bit into it. It was so sweet. I took another bite. Getting bored, I ran back towards the rest.

"Hey that's mine! From my chest set!" Edmund exclaimed as I approached, referring to a chess piece that Susan was holding.

"Which chess set?" I asked.

"Well, I didn't exactly have a solid gold chess set in Finchley, did I?"

I dropped the half eaten apple.

"Shit. It can't be!"

Lucy abruptly started running and we followed her.

"Don't you see?" She asked, leading us to another section of the ruins.

"What?" Peter asked. Lucy started moving us around.

"Imagine walls. And columns there,"

Lucy grabbed my shoulders and moved me five feet to the right.

"And a glass roof" she finished. I almost collapsed.

"It's Cair Paravel."

We started walking around together. Edmund kneeled down.

"Catapults."

"Huh?" Peter asked. I kneeled down next to Edmund, touching the rock in front of us.

"This didn't just happen. Cair Paravel was attacked!" I whispered. Edmund helped me stand as Peter started walking away. We followed him. He and Edmund started moving a wall, revealing a wooden door behind it. I walked up to it and kicked the moldy wood near the door knob. It splintered, making a large hole. From there, I opened the door. Peter cut his shirt, then tied it to a stick.

"Don't suppose you have any matches, do you?" Peter asked us. Edmund shook his head and rummaged through his bag.

"No, but,"

He pulled out a torch.

"Would this help?"

Peter sighed.

"You might have mentioned that a bit sooner!"

I smiled, amused. Peter motioned for us to go inside. I took a deep breath and walked in next to Edmund. We descended stairs, emerging into a larger chamber. I gasped. In front of us were statues of us, and with chests in front of them. I ran down the stairs after the others and we pushed open a gate.