Lucy Sees Aslan, Peter is Stupid, and We Meet a Very Hot Telmarine Prince.

"I don't remember this way," Susan said. We were making our way through a rocky area and none of it looked familiar.

"That's the problem with girls," Peter replied.

"You can't carry a map in your head."

I could feel my jaw drop. 

"That's because our heads have something in them, and let me remind you I have a map in my sword which nobody seems to want to use!" I snapped back.

"That won't help, showing us places that we already know."

"I wish he'd just listen to the D.L.F. in the first place," Susan commented.

"D.L.F?" Edmund asked.

"Dear little friend," Lucy answered with a smile.

"Well, that's not at all patronizing, is it?" The dwarf grumbled.

"I'm not lost," Peter said.

"No, you're just going the wrong way," Trumpkin said, glaring at Peter.

"You last saw Caspian at the Shuddering Woods, and the quickest way there is the River Rush." Peter snapped.

"But unless I'm mistaken, there's no crossing in these parts," The dwarf replied.

"That explains it then. You're mistaken."

Peter answered and walked off again and we had no choice but to follow.

"Shithead," I muttered. No matter how much I had been trying to deny it, I knew that my Peter was changing. Ever since we left Narnia the first time, a switch had flipped. He was more angry, more quick to fight. 

We arrived at the edge of a cliff, above the river. Peter had gone the wrong way.

"You see, over time, water erodes the earth's soil, carving deeper-" I started, bored.

"Oh, shut up," Peter muttered.

"Don't tell me to shut up, Peter!" I snapped back. He stepped towards me, a glare on his face.

"If I want to tell you to shut up, I will."

"Is there a way down?" Edmund interrupted before I could respond. .

"Yeah, falling," the dwarf answered.

"Well, we weren't lost," Peter insisted.

"Now you shut up, shithead." I muttered, ignoring the sting of tears in my eyes. 

"There's a ford near Beruna," Trumpkin interrupted before Peter could say anything in retaliation.

"How do you feel about swimming?'

"Better than walking," I grumbled, turning to follow the dwarf.

"Aslan?" Lucy asked.

"It's Aslan!" she yelled.

"Aslan, over there! Don't you see he's right..."

Lucy turned and saw we all saw. Empty forest.

"There..." she finished, her face falling.

"Do you see him now?" I asked kindly.

"I'm not crazy. He was there!" Lucy insisted.

"He wanted us to follow him."

"I'm sure there are any number of lions in this wood, just like that bear." Peter told Lucy.

"I think I know Aslan when I see him," Lucy said defensively,

"Look, I'm not about to jump off a cliff after someone who doesn't exist," the dwarf said.

"The last time I didn't believe Lucy, I ended up looking pretty stupid," Edmund reminded us. I nodded.