Decision of the Rabbit(1)

in the dark big room , the girl that was missing from the inn was sitting on throne  , the moonlight was illuminating her hair and face , bell walk forward to even confirm. Mixed feelings rised in his heart and many questions too.

Bell then confirmed she was trully Syr , unlike the last time when Helin tricked him and tried to stab him , the Syr sitting infront of him had no milatious intent , her smile and expressions , the air around her and everything was natural , she was really Syr ,but why ?that feeling of anxiousness was still in  bell (why Syr is here?)

Syr :" its been a while bell , you kept me waiting for you" with a smile.

Bell :" why are you here Syr? why didnt you come back to hostess of fertility , everyone is worried about you . did freya-sama did something to you?"

Syr smiled:" not at all bell" 

Syr:" in fact i live here and i dont want to go back to that place again "then she rised from her throne.

Bell:"am really sorry , i didnt mean to hurt your feelings last time "

Syr then walked up :" i understand , it was a one side love from me and i did my best but i guess you eyes were somewhere else" and she smile and get closer to bell and held him in her arms 

Bell hesitated , he felt Syr heart in his chest and her wormth.he knew she was really syr but something was off about her. 

Syr:" i once told asked if i ever did something bad would you look at me diffrently?"

Bell then remembered , :" i said i ll always look at you the same way  because Syr was Syr in my eyes " 

Syr then held the pendant that bell gaved her and look at it .

Syr:" bell would you live here with me? "

Bell was surprised 

Syr :" we couldnt run away last time hehe ! so why dont you live here ? Freya-sama wont be bothered , she ll treat you well "

Bell :" i cant leave kami-sama and my familia , but i can come and visit you "

Syr was disapointed  , she wanted at least to try this last time .but bell didnt give her any other choice. then 

Syr's voice changed :" you leave me no choice bell"

Bell was shocked , Syr voice changed instantly . it was syr's face but her voice was diffrenet and in her eyes were shining in purple glow.

Bell:" Syr... you are?"

then Syr's look faded and freya figure was standing in front of Bell, he was so suprised by this change , he never imagined the innocent girl who always brought him food boxes ,and loved him was none other than the godess of beauty Freya.

Freya:" we meet again , bell, well this is the first time we meet like this alone"

Freya then smiles :" i always wanted to meet you alone , and talk to you , everytime i see you , you make my heart beat so fast"

bell was lost for words . and freya kept talking

Freya :" since the first day i saw you in orario running in to the dungeon , i was interested in you ,  you are so pure and innocent , and has a strong will to grow up. i kept looking after you even when you didnt notice , and took the form of the girl syr to get close to you" she get close to him and her face was really close to his , she held his cheek with her hand. 

Freya:" and i before i notice , i was deeply in love with you , i cant think of anyone else take you away from me "

Bell face was so red to his ears , it was the first time he get this huge straight confession, and from who! the preetiest woman in orario! the godess of love , should he be happy? or scared , her eyes werent dangerous , they were the look of a woman deeply in love.

Bell:" i never knew ..." ( what's going on here!)

Freya:" then  i ll repeat again , will you be part of my familia bell? i ll trasure you so much ,and i ll take care of you , you only have to grow up stronger "

Bell held his breath and looked back to her :" godess freya , i cant , i have hestia-sama and my familia , and i really love them all , i cant abandon them and their trust in me "

Freya :" then if i said i ll destroy your familia and send Hestia back to heaven?"

that was the bomb that droped on bell's heart , his brain was blank , what she told him , his breathing distorted , he was shocked , and afraid and helpless. he knew Freya can do that , and if what she is saying true and she really wants him this bad she might truly destroy his familia .

Bell became angry :" why would you do that! our familia never did a mistake against you!"

Freya :" my , my , bell why are you angry"

Freya :" i told you , i just want you , and i wont anyone else have you except for me , even if you die i ll follow you to heaven too"

Bell:" but why ?" with a hesitated voice

Freya :" because i love you so much!" while smiling , she then got even closer to him and then

in the deep darkness , under the moonlight , bell had his first kiss stolen by freya .

his mind was blank. the sensation and feelings , the heart beating  everything was driving him crazy , but he managed to hold himself.

Freya was a little surprised :" you even can resist me like this ,ishtar was right , divine spells really doesnt work on you , you keep making me more interested in you everytime"

Freya gaze then changes :" you have no other choice , unless you want to see your small familia to be destroyed to the ground  just like ishtar" 

Bell face darkened , he couldnt deny what she said , their familia levels cant be even compared , just one memebr of her familia can destroy them 

Freya :" dont try to go run to you little friend in loki familia , she wont help you this time . not even the guild would do anything. you left me with no choice except for this bell"

Bell:" can you give me some time to think?"

Freya :" thats impossible , you have to decide now,  all my familia memebrs are on stand by near your familia house waiting for my orders  " then she picked the crystal orb and showed the image of  hestia famila house , bell face became even darkened.  he felt helpless and weak , cowerd , all the bad feelings rised in his heart , he hated himself for beeing this weak at this moment and putting his friends in danger ( everyone,  godess , please forgive me !)

Bell wanted to negotiate at least one last time.

Bell:" would you ever give me a chance to be free one day ?"

Freya eyes flinched ( well if i pushed him alot he might just give up and loose his motive) 

then she sighes :"sure i ll add one condition , if you ever managed to beat ottar one day ,  i ll let you go" ( of course i wont let you even at that time )

Bell then replies :" fine , i accept ,but i want you to promise me not to touch anyone of my friends of famila"

Freya :" fine dont worry , i ll even pay Your godess debt with Hephaoistos ,so she wont cry much after "

Freya :" then tomorrow morning , Allen and hiden will be waiting you near the guild , we already prepared the paper work , and you only have to sign them , of course i want you to keep it a secret from your godess until i tell you"

Bell:" already?"

Freya then hands bell a small crystal.and says 

Freya:" hold into that , when i need you i ll call, until everything is set up for the transfer , dont try to play any tricks on me"

Freya :" and one last thing"

Bell:" what is it ?"

Freya :" show me your status "

Bell hesitated for a while before he turnes around and face the wall and removes his shirt 

Freya walks closer and reads his status then  

Freya :" this .....!"