Decision of the rabbit(8)

Around that time bell  was walking in the forest of floor 21 , he had spent sometime here since some expiditions passed by ,  and since he cant stay in safe zones ,he had to take other routes , and sometimes he encounters some monsters , and he also had to take care of them without attracting too much of attention. 

But dungeon always has its surprises for adventurers. while bell  was resting on one of the high trees ,  a herde of werewolfs and poison plants were behind a party of four , one of them was injured and the others were poisoned barely holding . 

Bell heard their screams from the top of the tree , and he couldnt help himself to ignore them , so he covered himself with the cap and launched his fire magic , and then  with fast jump he landed behind the groupe of werewolfs , swiftly grabing hestia dagger , he finished them with clean cuts , and then turned to check his surroundings for any other monsters, the adventurers were releived that someone saved them and they thanked bell , they tried to find who he was under that cap , but they couldnt , they only knew that he is a 1st tier adventurer from his skills . bell gave them some potions so they can recover until they reach the safe zone. 

they thanked him again and  they left.

Bell( fuuh , that was close)

but he didnt know that saving these guys here will bring him  a bigger problem in near future , he couldnt know that in rivira a notice was posted that any information about bell cranel location would be rewarded. 

and so , bell went back to his way. 

the party of the adventurers managed to reach rivira the next day , and they kept talking about the guy who saved them  and how his movements were swift and clean, and strong abilities , other adventurer noticed them and tried to drag informations . 

those guys didnt check the news , so they told them the story , when they were running and the guy who saved them using fire magic and daggers.

Soon these news also reached allen who were camping in a side with other freya members . and he sent the gulliver brothers to track him down. 

***** 

meanwhile in loki familia house the news about bell cranel  shocked all members who were on expidition except for 3 people , gareth , Finn and also Riveria who had some doubts.  

Bete:" that damn rabbit all he does is running and now he is level 5 already ! and in freya familia , whats wrong with that goddess to take a trash like him , i can beat him anytime" 

Tione:" Argonaut-kun got stronger , i think i ll need to bring him with us next time , how does he managed to level up like that , most of us took several years just to reach level 5 and he done it in half year"

Tiona:" that kid really is a big shot, but whats up with that notice , if anyone had information about his location will be rewarded ?did he run away from training or something?"

lefiya was really angry and jealous :" haaaah , haaah , how , level 5! and freya familia too! he was a level 1 few months agoo" and she almost passed out 

tione:" oh lefiya hold yourself!" 

the only one who had diffrenet expression and kept slience is Aiz , she kept thinking about these news. 

tiona called her :" oh Aiz , arent you happy ? your training finally worked out  , you made that kid a 1 st level adventurer!" but aiz didnt reply , she didnt even look at her.

Tiona:" Aiz? are you alright?"

Aiz finally snap out of it

Aiz:" yeah am fine" 

Aiz( bell growing up this fast is really amazing, but why he didnt tell me back then ? or he couldnt ? that look on his face when he didnt wanted to come with me, it was like he was forcing himself)

Aiz( and also ottar foght against him in floor 16 that day, did they forced him into joining their familia?)

many questions were in her thought with no answers . then she rised her head , and looked in a certain direction , Finn was also looking back at her with his poker face.

at that moment aiz thought about something , and her eyes widened in finn dirction 

( did Finn about it and tried to keep us away ?) 

she turned around and get out of the room , gareth and Reviria also looked at her direction , they knew what she was thinking .

Before Aiz leave the courtyard of loki mansion, a shadow jumped in front of her. 

It was the parum Finn, he was holding his spear behind his back. 

Finn:" where are you going at this time Aiz?"

Aiz replied with a question:" did you knew about it Finn?"

Finn sighed:" what if i did?"

Aiz:" why didnt you tell me?"

Finn:" you already know the answer Aiz" 

Finn:" there is no way freya would leave  you alone if you tried to get in her way, she ll probably attack you, no she will attack you" 

Aiz eyes widened 

Finn;" oh, she already did? isnt"

Finn:" our familia and freya familia are the strongest on orario right now ,if one of our members got hurted by another familia , would we stand back just like that? and whats the outcome of it , its a war that might distroy orario, as much as i know loki told me that freya had her eyes on the kid months ago, and he was the reason why she destroyed ishtar familia , reasons no longer work when it comes to that goddess, so we must focus on our goal" 

Aiz was surprised because of the news that she heard for the first time , despite what finn said all is true , she didnt want to just stand and watch while bell was in need of help.. 

Aiz:" even so , if i stand aside and do nothing while my friend needs help , how can i call myself an adventurer ? how can i even face my parents after that!" then with angry voice

Aiz:" step a side finn! dont stand in my way"

Finn smiled , because he didnt beleive Aiz that he knew would go all out like this ,well he kept the possibility of this happening ,  but what Aiz said was really surprising.

Finn:" you really changed Aiz" and he grabs his spear 

Finn:" but i have my duties as a captain of loki familia"

Ais:" tempest!"  and she grabs her sword,  the winds gathered  around her  body .

and with high speed she launched forward ! 

******