Road into the darkness ?(5)

Bell's party went further down until the 40 th floor , they changed the formation now since it's the first time for most of them here.

Fels :" we need to rest in the safe zone here for a while before we continue, we have took many different roads to not make traces behind us but still , I feel we are being followed"

Bell:" is it the Freya familia?"

Fels:" yes I think so , the really have a good tracker , but still I don't think they know our destination"

Bell:" what we going to do now ?"

Fels :" I think from now on we should split , so we can disturb them and cover our tracks"

Aiz came :" I know the roads here , I ve been down here before many times I can lead the way "

Bell:" I think splitting here would put us in danger fels-san "

Aiz:" if we reach the safe floor 50 we can separate there and they wont be able to find our tracks after that"

Fels:" I see , then we should keep our formation, and head down to floor 50 , but what about the Monster Rex in 49 floor"

Aiz:" I can take care of him while we pass"

Bell:" I ll help you !"

Aiz:" okay, then I ll tell you about along the way"

And like Aiz and bell kept training along the journey , Aiz pointed the flaws in bell's movements everytime she noticed , and bell tried his best to keep up with , thus they were almost in the same level except when Aiz went all out , the reason was simple , unlike the other adventurer who rank up by maxing some of the Abilities like Agility and dexterity To S like Aiz , Bell maxed out all his Abilities to S or SS rank , and even SSS sometimes from level 1 , so his total stats were overwhelming always.

Of course Aiz didn't knew about this , no one in Orario knew about this possibility except for Hestia and Riveria who saw bell's Agility in SS once. Even freya didn't notice since bell's stats reseted when he reached level 5.

Now they were approaching the Monster Rex BALOR's floor

Bell couldn't hide his anexity and Aiz noticed this

Aiz:" don't worry, you can do it"

Back behind them in floor 42 freya familia were advancing , the deep floors were like strol for them , the only reason they didn't push faster was because they lacked informations , they only moved when they confirmed that no one was hiding in the floor , despite some floors being so vast as orario in some times they managed to find the tracks left behind from monsters killed

Ottarl:" as expected"

Allen:" they went down further"

Ottarl:" but their destination... we are missing something for sure"

Allen" are they Aiming for Balor?"

Ottarl:" probably , the sword princess  with him so I don't think they would find a problem,..still "

Hedin came :" the question is , when are they going to stop running?"

Ottarl :" they might try to hide in neutral floor 50 but I guess they might choose to go lower.."

Allen:" ottarl we wont be able to catch them if they reached the floor 52 ! "

Ottarl:" we dont know their final goal , but it's a problem if they went beyong floor 50 "

Hedin;" captain , how about we lay down in floor 50 and see what loki familia would do ?"

Ottarl was silent for a while ( I don't like this at all , they keep going lower and lower , and their goal is unknown , unless...)

Ottarl:" He knows something about the dungeon's lower floors that we don't!"

Allen and hedin were shocked

Ottarl:"it doesn't really matters now what their goal is , we need to catch him , and our best chance is when they fight with Balor lets move faster"

*******

Loki familia side

Tiona:" captain its so boring and we barely killed any monsters along the way , those guys took them all"

Riveria:" don't you think its better ? we getting free ride to Deep floors , I don't like it either , but for an expedition , no one would ask for more ,we ll be able to reach the 50 floor without exhausting ourselves"

Finn:" Riveria is right tiona , I know its feels bad for some to be leeching on Freya , but its their arrogance that's driving them unlike us , this is an opportunity to go lower floors without much hard work , who knows what we might find there , its better to preserve our strength along the way"

Tione:" how about the boss of Floor 49 ? if things go like this , Aiz and Argoanaut would end up fighting him"

Riveria:" true ,   I don't think its gonna be an issue , but if I were in their place now I wouldn't fight him and leave him as an obstacle for Freya familia"

Finn smiles :" you are right, probably they ll do that since both their speed is high they can pass him before he spawn , but we need to catch up to them after that , because If my way of thinking is right then our only chance to catch them is before floor 52 , otherwise we wont be able to track them when they reach the unexplored floors"

Gareth:" do you mean the dragons lair ?"

Finn :" yes gareth, and also my thumb is bothering me , it became too quiet in dungeon after we passed floor 45..."

Gareth:" hmmm"

******

In floor 65

A certain black minautor was laying in a dark tunnel heavily injured

Blood along his chest and a broken horn and deep wounds all over his body , a huge raor can be heard from a certain chamber at the end of the tunnel

Asterius ( I never expected this thing.... to be blocking the way down there, .....the dungeon has closed all the roads..... to the lower floors..... , as to not let it.... get any lower , the only thing left is to kill it and try to open the old road in that chamber ... but I cant do it .. now... and those guys up there..... they are planning to do something... urgh)

Viteaux was keeping an eye on the chimera and minautor fight but he didn't manage to find where the minautor went and he cant go down there because the chimera is connected to him and probably start attacking him first if he noticed his presence

Viteaux sighed:" uhhhh , even that big guy couldn't do anything"

Monster 1 :" so what are you going to do ? make trouble up there again?"

Viteaux :" well I guess we don't have another choice lets check our toys up there...hmm? "

Monster2 :" What is it ?"

Viteaux smiles :" ohoho look whos back , they are fighting Balor ,hmm interesting , I guess my luck would never be better "

Monster 1 " should I greet them?"

Viteaux :" just don't over do it , I need them in good health to reach the chimera"