✎ᝰ°:. *₊𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎ᝰ°:. *₊

𝟐|𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇

DARAJA

DARAJA

Italian, thirty-four, tall so tall he stares down at me, with his deep brown eyes, he has slightly wavy black hair, and a heavy stubble beard which is perfectly taken care of just like his whole body. His muscular figure crams perfectly the dark black suit he has on.

It's Michele, the one who stopped painting for five years, the one who seemingly abandoned his biggest passion, my favourite artist.

"You must be Daraja" he repeats and I just nod still shocked to see him, right now, in front of me.

"I assume you already know who I am," he says with a deep chuckle and I just keep staring at him as if he might disappear at any moment.

My favourite artist painted me.

He made this whole inauguration about me!

"I thought you stopped painting..." I say still trying to understand how is this possible.

"Yes, I did stop but now things have changed I believe I'v-"

Suddenly realising that he has done all this without my consent or knowing me first, all the enthusiasm I have leaves my body, suspicion replacing it.

The reason why I am here is for an explanation.

"How do you know Nadine and why did she send you my pictures? " as much as I am excited to meet him for the first time I refuse to walk away without a proper answer.

"Nadine? Oh her, I don't know her she sent me her and your pictures, I don't know why she did send me yours but I was really not interested in her, she is nothing special," he says seriously.

"I don't mean it in a judgemental or rude way, she is a beautiful woman but while I was looking at her I felt like something was missing, she didn't seem real, her smile, the places, for how much all the pictures seemed spontaneous deep down they truly just felt fabricated or at last for me."

For my whole life, I've never heard a man say that Nadine was nothing special, it was something new for me.

I remember once when I was still in high school a guy a year older than me asked me to go on a date with him, it was my first date ever and he was quite popular at my school so I was happy, I had asked Ramani to help me get ready, and she did even though in her opinion I was wasting my time with some illiterate idiot.