𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 ~ 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖?

---

"Who are you? Who am I? Who are you?" Joshua was silently repeating these two single questions as he was tapping with his pen against the table with great frequency. "Who am I? Who are you?"

Quentin covered his face with his palms and rather very slowly ran his hands over his face and eventually through his hair. He was holding himself back very, very intensively. Joshua's tapping was really driving him crazy, but not in a good way. Each second was a pain for him. The feelings and grudges were slowly and gradually rising up. He felt like some pressure-cooker that was just about to explode. 

Every tap was another step to disaster. Quentin clenched his fist. Two last taps. Two last taps and he is going to be furious.

"Who am I?" Josh knocked on the table once again.

One last tap. Quentin's blood was boiling.

"Moron, dumbass, shithead, idiot, imbecile, now could you please stop knocking on that table?" Zdeňka suddenly looked up from her essay and broke the silence.

Quentin let out a long exhalation. Thank you, emo girl.

Josh looked back at her and glared at her. "Nobody asked you anything."

Zdeňka gave him one humorless smile. "I don't have to ask you for permission to speak."

Josh paid that smile with lack of humor and joke back. "Well, you should, otherwise you might let out some stupid bullshit."

"No, thank you. Can't be worse than you."

Josh clasped hands to his mouth and sarcastically interjected with a false shaking voice. "Oh my god, I'm so hurt."

Zdeňka shook her head and rolled her eyes. That's what you always say when you're out of arguments. You don't actually have your own brain, I get it.

"Would you two, please, shut the hell up?" Suddenly Iké voiced, visibly annoyed and upset. "Unlike somebody, I'm trying to actually work so please respect that." He took the paper and waved with it, but carefully to not crease it.

Heather looked up from the paper and glanced at Zdeňka and Josh in the back. She flourished. "I don't understand the point of this argument either."

Zdeňka frowned at Heather and leaned her elbows against her desk, leaning towards her direction. "Is this an argument?"

 Heather nodded, a bit confused. "Yes?"

Iké loudly exhaled and put his head on the table, looking out of the window, whilst Quentin just tried to ignore this whole situation. At the end of the day, Josh was no longer knocking on that damned desk.

"Well, I can ensure you, this is far from what I would actually call 'an argument'."

This hit Heather like a dagger. It has awoken the memories inside of her mind. All the seemingly beautiful days outside the house, but hell at home. Loud, shouting voices, the sound of shattering glass, the cracking of the broken telephone, the punches into the table. Everything suddenly came to her through this stupid sentence.

Heather glared at Zdeňka and said visibly only mildly annoyed. "Don't you dare lecture me on what 'argument' actually is." 

"Yeah," Josh joined Heather. "How dare you?"  He sarcastically uttered.

"Oh my God," Zdeňka sighed and flipped both of them off.

"Thank you," Josh placed a hand on his chest. "I really, really appreciate it."

"You're welcome."

"You really are a band kid," Josh nodded at Zdeňka with an odd mocking smirk.

"Alright, let's cut it off right there," Quentin added into the conversation and drew all the attention at himself. Zdeňka, Josh, and Heather, all of them looked at Quentin. Heather with Josh even glaring at him.

But then out of the blue, Iké frowning at the window glass spoke. "Hey, guys? Do you see that black van, right there?" He pointed towards the window, aiming at a black transporter outside of the school at the principal parking spot.

"What does some fucking black van have to do with this?" Quentin's facial expression showed a mixture of peevishness, annoyance, and even confusion as he turned at Iké by the window.

Iké shrugged, even a bit intimidated. "I don't know, it just seems odd," Iké answered Quentin's question and just stared at him, waiting for another reaction.

"Well, somebody just parked their car. That's so odd," ironically interjected Quentin.

But Iké continued: "No, no, you don't understand. There were people. Like ten people getting out of that car and doing something with the lock."