𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 ~ 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕!

"It's probably some evening circle or something, nothing worth attention," Josh noted.

"There are no circles except for band on Monday evening," Zdeňka said, frowning at Josh.

"See? What I said," Josh shrugged, smiling, internally praising himself for such a good conclusion.

"And today's band got canceled," Zdeňka added indifferently.

Josh hissed, quite disappointed. "Shit."

Heather looked at Zdeňka with a straight, serious face. "What are you implying?"

"The news," Iké declared, glancing at Zdeňka and Zdeňka confirmed this by nodding.

"Look, I think it's bullshit but I'm really, really bored and this seems like a promising source of fun," Zdeňka uttered followed by a shrug.

Quentin was doubting this whole thing. He knew what Zdeňka with Heather and Iké indicated but he really considered it as the most unlikely thing to ever happen to them. He shook his head. "That still doesn't have to mean anything."

Meanwhile, Josh was getting more and more confused. Anything anyone would say would seem totally off for him. "Wait what? What are we even talking about?"

But the whole group proceeded to ignore Joshua's question. "It doesn't but that also doesn't mean it couldn't," Zdeňka replied.

"Exactly," Iké affirmed, nodding.

Heather got up from her chair and walked over to the window, to take a better and proper look at the black van Iké was talking about. She ducked a bit in order to see clearly through. It was just a regular black Ford van. Nothing different, nothing exactly odd, nothing protruding. Everything about the van was just ordinary. Or even super ordinary. Except for the fact that it was standing on the headmaster's parking spot.

"Are you sure about the number of people?" Heather suddenly asked, still checking the car.

Iké looked at her frowning. He nodded and confirmed: "Yeah, I'm sure. Really sure. Otherwise, I wouldn't even tell you."

Zdeňka got up from her seat and went over to Heather to have a look at it herself. She approached her and Heather instantly moved a bit to make space for her by the window to look through as well.

Quentin shook his head once again. "I'm still not quite sure about this theory guys."

Josh went over to Quentin and Iké and leaned against Iké's desk. He noted, still not knowing what the hell was going: "Yeah, neither am I."

"Look, I'm not saying we're in danger. But we might be in potential danger," Iké admitted.

"That sounds," Josh paused for a while to think over the word he wanted to use, "great! That sounds absolutely great!"

Zdeňka turned at the guys as she was standing by the window and called at them. "Nothing unusual about the car but I think we should at least write down the license number if anything." She shrugged her shoulders to indicate it's just an insignificant suggestion.

Iké immediately nodded. "Yeah, let's do that." He grabbed his pen, stood up, and approached Heather with Zdeňka.

Quentin folded his hands.

Iké crouched a bit to see through the window and held out his hand in front of his eyes. He removed the cap of the pen and started to write a few strokes on his hand. Zdeňka frowned at him. "Wait, wait, it's gonna erase."

"No, I'll take care it's not."

"Don't you have paper or something?"

"Well, aside from the essay one, no."

"I have." Heather swiftly moved to her desk and grabbed her diary. She opened it, tore out a whole blank page, and brought it to Iké, almost carelessly throwing her diary on her desk.

"Thanks," Iké thanked her and started writing down the registration number.