Prologue

I just got home from my duty and it's currently 6:50 in the evening. I need to prepare even tho I'm tired because there's an event that I will attending later.

~TIME SKIP~

I'm preparing right now because there will be a reunion. Highschool Reunion. It's been 10 years since I graduated highschool. And now I'm a Doctor in SNU.

I really can't believe that I passed the M-DEET that time. And I can't believe that I also passed KMLE. I even top the board twice.

I wear a Cream Dress that ended below my knee. Put a light make up and just a 2 inches high heels. I wore my bracelet, necklace and earring. I looked myself at the mirror if my looks are fine. I'm now ready to go.

The event will start at 8pm, it's already 7:30 in the evening and I will be late now.

I hurriedly walk downstairs because I'm already late. Nayeon might think that i'll ditch her. as I was going down the stairs I met my sister Ji woo. She smiled at me and said,
"Enjoy, be careful while driving ok?" I kissed her cheeks and nodded, waving my hands at her.

I entered my car and drove safely just what my sister said, even tho I'm super late now. I still manage to drive slowly...

As I arrived at the venue, I parked my car. before I went out I checked myself if I look ok. after that I went out at the car. The venue is not that far from our house so I still have 3 minutes before I become late.

As I entered the venue all eyes are looking at me. I also smiled and greet to everyone who greet me. As I talking to an old classmate someone shout my name.

"Yeon Joo-ah" Nayeon shout, waving her hand at me. I bid my goodbye at my old classmate and walk where Nayeon is.

"Hey!" I greet her with a hug.

"I thought your not coming tonight because it's already 8 and you were busy" she said pouted. I smiled at her.

"You just thought of that" I laugh as I hugged her again.

"Come on let's take a sit, there's so many story that i wanted to tell to you" she pulled me somewhere.

She pulled me to where she was sitting earlier. As we got there, I was shock to see who were sitting there too.

I saw Jaesuk, Hyeri, Jiha, Soeun, Jimin and Taehyung sitting there.

They all greet me except for one. I know that they feel awkward because of the two of us. I try to look at him but in my shock he was looking at me as if he was trying to kill me by his stare. even though its awkward I still smiled at him but he just look away. As I sit down on my chair I look at Jimin and smile because of the embarrassment I felt.

The event start, many people greet me and talk to me. Some of them are my coworker at the hospital.

"Doctor Jung?" someone ask. I turned around to see who it is and in my shock its was my senior.

"Doctor Hong, Hello nice to see you here" I said smiling to him.

"What are you doing here? I thought your on your duty?" He asked me.

"Ahhm, I take a leave. But I asked permission to Doctor Han and he agreed. You Doc, what are you doing here? I thought your from SNU? it's reunion from KNHS" i asked. He laugh at all my question.

"I'm with my girlfriend" He said, smiling. My eyebrow furrowed, thinking who's he's girlfriend

"You have a Girlfriend Doc? Is it Doc Giselle?" I asked. He nodded and smile.

"What are you two talking about ha? Are you stabbing me at my back ha?" Doc Giselle said. I looked at her shock to see her here. I thought she's also from SNU but I guess I'm wrong.

"Doc!" I hugged her. She hugged me too.

We tallked for about an hour catching up. After some chitchat, I bid my goodbye to them.

I was wandering the whole place until my feet brought me to the garden. The place is quiet and has few lights.

"Doctor Jung?" someone call my name. I turned around and see one of my patient Taeha with Taehyung. I was shocked to see them both here. I notice her hand on Taehyung's arm. I looked away and smile at Taeha.

"Hey, What are you doing here?" I asked smiling at her not looking at Taehyung.

"I also graduate here Doc. Don't you remember?" she said

I frown trying to remember what she told me the last time she went to hospital for her daily check up. I smiled at her remembering what she said that time.

"Yeah, I totally forgot" I said still smiling at her

"You always forgot Doc" she playfully said. "Oh! Right! Doc, this is my brother Taehyung" she said pointing at Taehyung. My eyes widen, I thought she is he's girlfriend. I never know that he has a younger sister.

I look at him, don't know what to say.

"Yeon Joo" he said my name. I got shock because after 5 years its the first time that he called my name. Again.

"Tae" I said not knowing if it's right for me to call his nickname.

"Do you know each other? Oh maybe you both are same batch back then or even a classmates or friends?" she asked. I don't know what to answer to her questions. I tryna look at him but he just looking at me with a blank face. I try to smile at Taeha. But what Taehyung said got me freeze at where i stand.

"She was my Girlfriend"

----------------------------------------------------

Note: Sorry for the typographical and grammar error.

Hey guys! It's my first time to write a story so I hope you guys like and support it. Don't forget to vote and leave a comment. I would love to read your comments. Btw English is not my first language so if there's an error in my grammar feel free to correct me. Thank you! IPU💜

:)