𝟙😛💞

Gabrielle's POV"wake yo big head ass up" my brother yelled jumping on my bed

Gabrielle's POV
"wake yo big head ass up" my brother yelled jumping on my bed .
"moveeeeeee" i dragged out not wanting to get up . "no because i told you to go to sleep last night because you had school today but noooo you wanted ta stay yo big head ass on the phone with kk."
"ughhh okok leave me alone pookie," i semi-yelled ."ight ima leave you alone but you better be downstairs in a hour or im fighting you" he retorted .

i sit up in my bed and stare at the wall for 5 minutes i eventually decide to get up and start my day .
i hop in the shower and turn on jocelyn flores by xxxtentacion and cry along with the lyrics as i sing the song
*i be feeling pain, i be feeling pain just to hold on
and I don't feel the same, i'm so numb
i be feeling pain, i be feeling pain just to hold on
and I don't feel the same, i'm so numb*
once i get out the shower i get dressed (outfit above) brush my teeth wash my face and do my makeup .

"HONEY I'M HOMEEE" i hear kk yell from downstairs and i laugh to myself.
"Gabby get yo ugly ass bestfriend coming in my damn house all loud and shit" pookie says .
" Gabby get yo ugly ass brother calling me ugly and shit" kk retorts back.
"how about both of y'all shut the hell up im tryna get my eyeliner right" i yell back .

a few minutes later kk walks into my room. "ouuuu girl what do you think you wearing. you know pookie not letting you outta this house with that on" kk says.
"im half ass grown girl fuck him." i say back.
"fuck who? and what the fuck you got on gabby?" pookie says walking into my room .
"ughhh let me wear this its not baddddd" i dragged out .
"girl you got a damn lingerie on with sum overalls" he says.
"at least i put the overalls on i was gone jus wear the lingerie" i lie .
"guh don't make me beat yo ass" he laughs.

he eventually lets me keep my outfit on and me and kk eat and wait for the bus . i was nervous because this was my first year at this school
the bus comes and once we get on all eyes turn to us . i start getting anxiety because i hate when people stare at me .
i'm kinda quiet when it comes to school, i have been ever since my parents died .

me and kennedyy walk towards the back of the bus when all of a sudden we are both pulled in opposite directions .
"wassup witchu" this big eared nigga says to me . "um can you let me go" i say to him . "you one of them stuck up hoes huh" he says back . "jus let ha go kd" this darskin nigga with dreads says. "im ben and you my sister now . so tell me about you guhh" ben says to me and i laugh a little . i go and sit by him and look back to see where kk is . she was by this kinda lightskin nigga laughing and smiling.
"ok my name is gabrielle and im 16 my favorite color is blue and im from memphis ."
"wrdd okok well you already know im ben and these niggas around me are kd, 3three, babyjoe, and thats top .
he says pointing at everyone . i look at all of them but the boy named top caught my eye . i do a lil friendly smile and me and ben start back talking .

not even a minute later this girl walks up to me "hop up" she says, as i start to move "unt unt my sister staying right here ion wanna sit by you , yo nigga back there" ben says pointing to top. "but he got his legs across the seat and y'all sitting across from him" she says back . "well tell him to move not her" joe jumps in . "tuh why y'all taking up for this bitch anyways" she says . "exscuse me ms ma'am but you may not refer to my bestfriend as bitch that's my bitchhhh but the way you jus said it make me think you got a problem . so do you ?" kk says getting up .
"sit down" the bus driver semi-yells.

Okok this was my first chapter guys i hope you liked it i know it was short but ian kno what else ta put 😭🤚🏽 .