𝟜😪💞

gabrielle's POV3 weeks later Monday

gabrielle's POV
3 weeks later
Monday

i wake up with a headache and 13 missed calls .
5 from kentrell , 6 from pookie , and 2 from kk . i call pookie back first . "hello" i say . "guh yo ass den missed that whole school day i woke you up this morning and told you i was going out of town for a few weeks and you said you was gone call me when you got ready now look at you calling me and still ain't ready." he says back . i look at my phone and see it says 2:45 pm . "im sorry pookie im not feeling that well" i tell him truthfully. "its good jus go to school tomorrow or whenever you feel better. i love you" he says and i say it back before we end the call . i then decided to text kk and kentrell since they were probably at school

 i then decided to text kk and kentrell since they were probably at school

once i share my location to trell i get up and run me a bath and put some epsom salt on it while i brush my teeth and wash my face

once i share my location to trell i get up and run me a bath and put some epsom salt on it while i brush my teeth and wash my face . once i finish i get in the bath . I put on like i want you by giveon and relax .

kentrell's POV

kentrell's POV

i was in my period before last when gabby texted me . i get up and tell the guys and kk that im leaving . i walk out the class while the teacher tries to stop me but i'm grown so i leave . i head to chick-fil-a and get a number 1 with a extra fry and a frosted lemonade . and i get me a 20 piece nuggets and a lemonade.
i then head to gabby's house .

when i get to her house i facetime her and she picks up on the second ring "im outside" i say "ok" she says before hanging up .

i walk to the front door and she opens it in a towel and pulls me in really fast .i look her up and down and lick my lips .
"guh where yo clothes at ?" i ask her .
"i just got out the bath" she says . "oh you can take the towel off if you want" i say to her and she blushes . "trell stop playing" she laughs . "i wasn't playing but hurry up and put sum clothes on so we can eat .

gabrielle's POV

gabrielle's POV

i lead trell to my room as i go into the bathroom and change . when i came out he was on his phone and he was eating.
"thank you for bringing me some food trell . how much was it?" i asked . "i wish you would pay me back for anything i ever buy for you" he says back to me and i roll my eyes . "you gone stop rolling yo eyes at me ." we eat and watch netflix .

once we were both done he turns the tv off . "now tell me about yourself" he says . "ok well my full name is gabrielle dior jackson . my birthday is january 17th and i was born and raised in memphis , tennessee . my dad died in jail when i was 7 and my mom killed herself a week later because she couldn't handle the grief . my grandma raised me until i was 14 then my brother started raising me even tho he really raised me even at my grandmothers house . when i was 12 i was diagnosed with depression. i started having panic attacks and anxiety attacks . i fell into a dark place and started cutting my wrists on the regular and i tried to kill myself 5 times . but my brother stopped me every time .
me and my brother moved here over the summer and brought kk with us (kk has her own apartment) because we wanted to start over ." i say as a few tears fall from my eyes .

"don't cry" kentrell says looking me in my eyes as he wipes my tears . "well tell me about you" i say . "well my full name is kentrell desean gaulden . my birthday is october 20th and i was born and raised in baton rouge ,louisiana . my dad was sentenced to 50 years in prison when i was 5 and my mom has never really cared about me i was raised by my paw paw and my grandma with my sister teelee and my brother kendell . when i was 15 i moved in to an apartment with ben that his parents was paying for now me and ben pay for it . when i was 7 i was diagnosed with bipolar depression and i started getting into fights for fun and i cut myself a few times here and there . i tried to kill myself once . but i've always had ben there for me my mom always told me i wouldn't be anything but i know ima be something big ." he says .

"what do  you want to be" i asked him .    "a rapper" he replies bluntly .
"well i believe in you" i say smiling at him as he smiles back .

"thank you for trusting me enough to tell me all of that" he says looking me in my eyes again .
"why do you look me in my eyes when you talk to me ?" i ask him . "so that you know every word that comes out of my mouth i actually mean it." he says .
we stare at each other for a minute before he leans in and kisses me . BITCH YES I SAID IT HE KISSED MEEEE. !!!!!! ian gone lie A BITCH WAS SHOOK FOR A MINUTE but ykyk i had to kiss backkk😏 i deepened the kiss as he pulls me on top of him . once we stop kissing he hugs me and lays back and we stay that way for a while and before i knew it i was sleep .

ahhhhhh🤪🤪 i can't sleep y'all 😪 it's currently 3:34 am and i have to get up at 7 for school . 🙂my life's going great !? but yea a lil kentrell and gabrielle for y'all 😛 . THEY KISSED?!???!😍 awn they cute or whateva🥰 .