𝟞🤯💞

Kk POV

Kk POV

"stoppppppp" i dragged out as chris continued to mess with me . i was currently mad at him due to him not taking me to get some food  .

"baby stop being like that" he says as he looks me in my eyes . "im hungry and you won't feed me . i can feel my stomach touching my rib cagesss ." i said sucking my stomach all the way in . "see" i said sounding stuipid due to me not being able to breathe like this .

"ok baby ima get you some food . get dressed." chris says walking out the room . i do my li dancey dance😛

i get up and get dressed . it was around 12pm right now so i had already did my hygiene earlier .

i walk downstairs and see chris sitting down looking sexy asf . as i approch hm he looks up and me . and if looks could get you pregnant BITCHHHHHH .

 and if looks could get you pregnant BITCHHHHHH

so i decide to be bold . "baby if you keep looking that good ima suck yo dick tonight" i say looking at him innocently .

"bruh stop playing wimmie cuz i'll bend you ova this counter right fucking now" he says as he grabs my throat and kisses me .

i decide to walk away before things escalated . and i was hungry asf .

"what you wanna eat" chris asks as he drives aimlessly . obviously he don't have nowhere to go if he jus asked me . "i dont mind" i say . "popeyes?" he asks . "no" i respond. "zaxby's?" he asks . "no" i say . "well how the fuck you gone say you don't mind if you do mind" he says . "okok baby i want jimmy johns" i say . "ok baby" he responds .

once we get there i order a "hunter's club" and we go to some seats outside. "kennedyy?" chris says grabbing my hand . "yes baby?" i say . "you look sexy asf in that fit ma . jus wait till i get you out of it." he whispers in my ear causing waterfallssss .

I sat there flabbergasted . "lemme take yo picture baby" he says standing up . i pose and he takes some pictures.

swipe>>

swipe>>

swipe>>

liked by chris_

liked by chris_.brezzy , nba_youngboy, nbakd, mgng10x, bbg.babyjoe , gabby_.dior

gabby_.dior : bestiebaee looking sexyy😍
chris_.breezy (replying to gabby_.dior) : right she look good asf 😩🤤

dior) : right she look good asf 😩🤤

chris POV

we were done eating and had just pulled up in my driveway. i look at kennedyy and i kid you not . she looks me in my eyes leans over and says "i want you in me" .  (we aint neva fucked befo so she surprised me) BUT THAT WAS E-MOTHAFUCKING-NOUGH FAH MEE !

we walk up to the door and im acting cool like shii aint finna go down . when we walk in she looks up at me with a sad face ( i guess she thought i wasn't finna fuck ha insides up) i grab ha hand and lead her up to my room . "take all that shit off" i say as i watch her frown slowly turn into a smile and i watch her strip .

once she had her clothes off i kissed her and it was a long and passionate typa kiss had a nigga feeling some typa way no cap . i push her onto the bed and go down on ha .

"oh my goooddd" she moans out . "slow downnnnnn chris" she says as her breathing hitches . she starts pushing my head away and i grab her arms and pin them down on both sides of her hips . "im finnna cum babyyy" she yells out . "hold that shit" i mumble against her clit . i guess that took her over the edge because next thing i know she squirts in my mouth and i lick that shit up . i get up and kiss her sloppily. "i thought i told you to hold that shit" i say . "im sorry baby" she says looking me in my eyes . "yea you finna be sorry . face down ass up" i say pointing to the bed walking over to my dresser. i grab a condom and come back . "please go slow first chris" she asks me as i smirk . i ram my dick in ha as she moans out . "my name not chris" i say as she is still moaning . my strokes get faster and she starts throwing it back on my dick . "fuck baby" i groan. damn she bitching me . i start going inn . "ahhh daddy slow down . ughhhh" she yells .  i lay back "ride that shit" i say as she slowly guide herself onto my dick causing me to jerk my hips up . "ughhhhhhh" she moans out as she starts riding that shit . "fuck girl slow down" i groan . she starts going faster as i feel my dick twitch . i guess she felt it because she hopped up and took the condom off my dick . she connects her mouth to the tip and starts bobbing her head up and down while sticking her tongue out . "fuckkkkk" i groan out as i nut in her mouth . and guess what . SHE KEEPS GOING. "baby stopppp" i groan but she keeps going . "oh fuckkk" i groan as i nut again she swallows it as she lays back on the bed next to me and looks in my eyes and next thing i know we were out .

ahhhhhhhh we got a kk and chris pov😛 heyy guys ... sorry i haven't updated lately but im herrreee ! y'all don't forget to vote
BYEEEEEE🥰🤪