𝟝💞😍

kentrell 's POV

kentrell 's POV

I woke up with gabby on my chest and i had to pee so i tried to get up but she starts holding on to me . "where are you going" she asks in a sad morning voice . "im just going to the bathroom" i say back to her . "oh ok" she says and lets me go . once i get out the bathroom i go to my car and get my bag . (i was prepared for if i spent the night 😌)
i come back in and gabby is in the bathroom brushing her teeth . "goodmorning" she says with a mouth full of toothpaste and i laugh a little . " goodmorning" i say back .

when we got done getting ready i asked her if she wanted to go to school today and she said yea . we still had a hour before school started so i asked her did she wanna get some food and she said yea (a/n i CANNOT eat early in the morning) .

 we still had a hour before school started so i asked her did she wanna get some food and she said yea (a/n i CANNOT eat early in the morning)

gabrielle's POV

i call kk and tell her that me and trell are going to starbucks and asks her is she coming over this morning . She says no and chris is going to pick her up so i tell trell we can leave . When we were on the way out the house trell pulls me back and looks at me . "gimmie a kiss" he says . "no nigga" i reply . "cmonnn stop playing" he says . i give him a kiss so that i can hurry up and get my starbucks .

once we get to starbucks i get me a peppermint white hot chocolate and a chocolate croissant. trell gets a blended strawberry lemonade and we just sit and talk until 15 minutes before school starts .

once we got to school we went to class .
(a/n :they probably won't ride the bus if kentrell is with gabby already and has his car) i sit by kk "heyyy babe" she says. "heyyyy bestfriend" i say . "so what happened with you and top yesterday?" she asks . "well we told each other about ourselves and i started crying and he was wiping my tears and we was talking then he kissed me nothing big ." i say .
"nothing big?! girl that is a big deal that was y'all's first kiss ." she says . " you're right it was a big deal bitch i had butterflies " i replied. "i told you" she says . her and chris had their first kiss last week .

me and kk move over by the guys "heyy" i say as i sit down . "who tf got ha all happy and giddy and shit" kd says . "kd shutcho big earred ass up" i respond.
"school getting boring" ben says .
"y'all tryna skip?" joe asks .
"yea" i reply dryly . after class was over we all just walked out the entrance doors .

when we got outside we saw zoie and she started walking up to kentrell . "so when you gone take me back?" she asks . "i'm not" he responds . "what do you mean you not?" she asks with a sad look on her face . "he means he don't want you . you a cheating as fake ass bum bitch now fuck outta here" kk says to her and i laugh . "tf you laughing at slut" zoie says to me . "first off ian the problematic type but bitch you really pushing me to the edge and i will gladly fight you again" i say to her . "girl i beat yo ass so bad last time you passed out" she says laughing. "bitch you aint beat shit i had an anxiety attack because that was ghetto as hell and everyone was staring at me" i say back .
"whatever you need to tell yourself slut" she says . "say call her a slut again and ima get my sister to beat yo ass" kentrell says to her and she scoffs and walks away .

everyone heads in opposite directions and  we leave . when we got in the car kentrell lit a blunt took a draw and passed it to me . we sat in the car high as hell hotboxing in the school parking lot for the next hour . "why do you think the sky is blue ? like did someone paint it blue or did it just want to be blue?" i ask him  . "nah that shit too blue somebody definitely painted it" he laughs .

he took me back to him and ben apartment and ben was on the couch "hey sisssss" he says . "hey bennnnnn" i say copying his energy. "awnnn y'all cute" he says and my and kentrell laugh a little . then me and kentrell went to his room and got on the bed and he was staring at me . "what?" i say blushing .
"nun you jus fine as hell" he responds .
"thank you but you sexy as hell" i say to him quickly realizing what i just said i made a face .(😯) he laughs "when you get bold?" he asks . "i- ." i respond and he laughs . "you tryna fuck with me?" he asks outta no where . "what you mean" i ask .
"do you wanna be my girl" he says looking in my eyes . "yea" i say looking at him with puppy dog eyes (🥺 for y'all who aint know) "ite" he says before kissing me. AHTTTTT A BITCH GOT A BOYFRIEND! bitch i feel like im in middle school again . got butterflies in my stomach and shii . i look over and see kentrell had smoked a half a blunt . "damn how long was i daydreaming" i ask  . "a while" he replies. i take his blunt and put it out and put on the lorax on netflix . he lays back in between my legs and i start playing in his hair . "lemme eat you out" he says . A BITCH WAS NERVOUS AS HELL TO REPLY , but on the contrary i did want sum head so i said "ok" . "on god ?" he says and i laugh . "yes trell" i respond . "say less" he says before pulling my joggers down . he pulls my panties off and throws them somewhere . Before connecting his lips to my clit as i feel this tingle go up my spine as i tried to hold in my moans . "don't hold it in" he says and i start moaning like crazy . he flicks his tongue around on my clit as my breathing starts to hitch . THIS BOY WAS EATING LIKE HE AINT NEVER ATE BEFORE . i couldn't take it no more as i reached my peak and i squirted (a/n ahhh i feel so weird writing this . but ik half of y'all sum horny freaky fucks🌚😭) he looks up at me as he licks it up and kisses me . "you a freak" he says and i laugh . " no im not don't think of me like that" i say and i wink at him .

NOT THE SMUT SEEN 😭😭😭
y'all i CANNOT this was weird ash writing this . but yea another chapter for y'all. i don't know how y'all be writing them long ass chapters but i be running outta shit ta say in one chapter 😭 .