𝟚😎💞

Kentrell POV

Kentrell POV

School
i was walking to my first class when all of a sudden that new girl bumped into me . "im so sorry" she says . "you cool jus watch out round here niggas be hitting females fah that shit" he says back .
"ok thanks for not hitting me then i guess"she says and i chuckle . we then say bye but end up going the same class (a/n it be so awkward when that happens) .

once i got to class i sit by zoie (zoie is kentrell's toxic gf)

zoie🤡💩
"ion like yo friends" she says to me as i sit down . "well you can't blame them you starting stuff with someone youn even kno " i say back to her .
"so you taking up fah ha too?" she asks
"naw im jus saying you always starting shii" i say .

next day ...

gabrielle POV

gabrielle POV

As kk and i headed to lunch we see zoie making out with a nigga in the hall and it wasn't top ...
"you seeing this too right?" i ask kk . "yupp i see that hoe" she says back . we decide to mind our business since we didn't really care .

when i get to lunch ben asks us to sit with them kk sits by the lightskin nigga whom's name was chris and i sit in between top and ben since it was the only seat left . and to my surprise top starts talking to me . "sup" he says . " hey" i say back lowly. "why you talk all quiet and shii?" he asks me . "personal reasons" i respond . "which are?" he asks.
"personal." i respond and he chuckles. "you gone trust me one day" he says . "i jus met you" i respond. "which is why i said one day" he replies smartly .
"what is your real name?" i ask him . "kentrell" he responds . "im calling you ken" i say back . "hell naw don't call me that gay ass shit" he retorts .

"here comes ms bossy" ben says and everyone laughs even kentrell . "um why are they sitting here" she says pointing at me and kk . "we here because we were asked to be df" kk responds . "first off i wasn't talking to you second off who would ask you to sit with them" zoie retorts . "bae tell her to move so i can sit with you" she says to kentrell .
"funny you calling him bae but you was jus making out with sum unknown nigga in tha hall" kk says . before kentrell could say anything zoie lunges at me . ME ! wdf did i do?!?!! but ian no bitch so i start swinging . then this bitch friend jumps in and kk grabs her off of me

 atp we was full on fighting then i get her and i start punching and punching then i feel a set of arms grab me

atp we was full on fighting then i get her and i start punching and punching then i feel a set of arms grab me . i look over and see chris with kk and i look back and see kentrell i see his lips moving but i can't tell what he's saying my heart starts beating really fast and i start hyperventilating i see kk run over to me and i cant hear her but i read her lips as she keeps saying "breathe and that was the last thing i remember before it went black .

this chapter was definitely short but i promise its about to get good .