Chapter 6

On the second day, Fu Yunruo was dressed in ordinary short-sleeved slacks and was not well-dressed, but with straight legs, a shapeless figure, and that outstanding temperament, he seemed to wear clothes worth tens of dollars. set.

Or how could anyone not mind that she took a child, and so many people asked her about her marriage in secret? A man is very happy to marry such a beautiful girl, even if there are conservative elders who have grudges in their hearts, they can't hold back their own son.

During the Chinese New Year, many unmarried young people came back, but many people have seen Fu Yunruo. Although Fu Yunruo has not been out a few times, her appearance and temperament can be praised and praised by others. I don’t know how many people take it in their hearts. .

Generally speaking, when everyone hears a girl who is unmarried and pregnant and her father is unknown, the first impression is definitely very bad, but for Fu Yunruo, whether old or young, it is hard to feel sick, because her temperament is so good and her eyes are It's clear and clean, and doesn't look like a bad boy at all.

When she smiled, her smile was very warm, which made people get close unconsciously.

In short, Fu Yunruo is a very likable girl.

At that time, they were still pregnant, and the single young people didn’t think so much, but recently they called home and listened to family members chanting to find someone for her. Now, the unmarried young people are ready to move. Relatives and family members pushed around and probed their breath. It can be said that once Fu Yunruo nodded, it is estimated that a young man will return soon for a blind date.

Fu Yunruo carried his son on his back with a sling, and put on the big bag containing the child's clothes, towel, baby bottle, etc., and walked to Aunt Mei's house.

When she arrived, the door of Mei's courtyard was open, and she faintly heard Aunt Mei's voice.

She yelled at the door, and then pushed the door in when she answered.

"Uncle Mei, Aunt Mei."

Aunt Mei smiled and said, "Ruoruo, come here." She pointed to a relatively small donkey in the yard. "From now on, you will ride this donkey to get off work and just charge it at night."

"No, I can buy it myself, just borrow it for a day or two for me to use it."

Fu Yunruo blushed, and Aunt Mei had helped her so much, so why would she be embarrassed to take up their things again.

What's more, the donkey's family here is a relatively expensive item.

"We don't need it much at home, you can use it with peace of mind." Aunt Mei mixed indifferently.

"Okay, let's go there quickly, so that the old guy doesn't talk again." Aunt Mei pushed another donkey out of the hospital.

This is the car she borrowed next door. After sending Fu Yunruo over, she will come back.

"Yeah." Fu Yunruo didn't say anything, and decided in his heart to go back to town and buy a donkey in two days.

The two pushed the donkey out of the courtyard gate, and Aunt Mei suddenly asked, "Oh, where's your stroller?"

"Huh? Do you want to take it there too?"

"Of course, otherwise you carry it all day? Adults are tired and children are uncomfortable."

If Fu Yun thought about it, he went home again and took the car with him.

Then he rode on the road.