Chapter 47

Yuanxin saw the clear water overflowing from the soil into the gully, and finally couldn't help it. "Should I have enough water?"

Wen Wen raised his head, his delicate little straw hat blinked bright eyes, and he said solemnly: "The sun is so scorching, and the vegetables are all dried up. Pour more water and they won't be dried so quickly!"

"...A moderate amount is good, that's enough." Yuanxin wiped his sweat, and for a while, he was sweating profusely from the sun.

"But this dish has dried up, obviously not enough!" Wen Wen opened his eyes wide, and then looked at Si Yue: "Is that right, Uncle Yue?"

Yuanxin: "..." Didn't you think that it was only after a lot of watering to wilt?

Unexpectedly, Si Yue nodded with approval: "Yes."

...I have confirmed the look in my eyes, this is for my father and son.

"Do you all grow flowers like this?" Yuan Xin asked, always feeling that he had found out why they must die when they grow flowers.

"How is it possible?" Wen Wen widened his eyes, "Orchid can be delicate, and what kind of humidity and soil nutrients must have a clear quantitative, but it is difficult to grow!"

Si Yue also said: "If you have time to grow flowers, you always say that you don't have time. Asking such trivial questions is really not in line with your elite temperament."

Yuan Xin: "..." Hehe, so he should buy a few agricultural-related books so that he can learn how to grow vegetables in the correct posture?

Wen Wen saw that it was almost done, so he called to stop, and Si Yue stopped the watering hand.

The two came out of the vegetable field, washed the bucket and scoop, and then washed their feet.

Wen Wenke liked the feeling of the cool water washing the little jiojio, and couldn't help but step on the water, and then stepped on the water with Si Yue.

Yuan Xin saw Si Yue's childish performance, his shocked eyes fell out, and his mouth closed for a long time.

After having children, will people become so naive?

Si Yue and Wen Wen walked back to the living room after having had enough fun. He noticed Yuan Xin looking at him with weird eyes, frowning and asking, "What are your eyes?"

Yuan Channel: "I'm watching if you were taken away." This person has changed so much in just a few days? Yuan Xin found that he couldn't remember the posture of Si Yue looking over the world.

Si Yue: "..." Is his agent amused?

Yuan Xin talked about it for a while before moving on to the topic, and briefly recounted the plan of the program group with Si Yue.

Wen Wen supported his fleshy little face and listened to them carefully.

Maybe he felt that he was a three or four-year-old child, no matter how clever he was, he didn't understand the conversation between their adults, so he didn't avoid it.

Yuan Xin found out a pu fan from nowhere, and fanned it in the wind, "If you want me to tell, it doesn't matter if this show is not filmed."

Si Yue is a powerful actor, with acting skills and self-willedness, so he doesn't need variety shows to consolidate his popularity.

Yuan Xin's original intention for letting him pick up this variety show was to relax, but now it's to this point, it's okay to quit.

Si Yue didn't care about it. He didn't say that he just wanted to stay here with this excuse for the time being.