Chapter 37

Wen Wen's chubby was walking outside with his hands on his waist.

Relying on Grandpa Guo's heartfelt love for him, he overwhelmed his head and accidentally ate too full. His mother ordered him to walk for half an hour.

His feet were so tired, Wen Wen lowered his head to look at his short legs, only to see a small belly like a watermelon.

"..." Hey, I suddenly missed my eight pack abs.

It's okay, he is still young, and when he grows up, his body will become tall, mighty, and his abdominal muscles are distinct.

Fu Yunruo and Uncle Guo are working in the kitchen.

Uncle Guo is preparing to cook mung bean paste. The weather is getting hotter recently. Cook some mung bean paste to cool off the heat.

Fu Yunruo is cleaning the cupboards and taking care of the kitchen.

The door of the flowerbed was locked, and they didn't have to worry that Wen Wen would run out.

Wen Wen paced back and forth in front of the bungalow door, and suddenly noticed a looming light. He turned his head and looked out, then ran to the edge of the iron net, tiptoe and probe his head to look out.

He saw the bright car headlights flashing, and then the huge car from far and near, stopped in front of the flower garden in a short while.

Wen Wen looked at it curiously, who would come here at this late hour? It seems that he is still here? Are you looking for Grandpa Guo?

The car had just stopped, and soon the door opened. Wen Wen saw that three people got out of the car back and forth.

The bright lights shined on their clear faces, and Wen Wen recognized the tall man who was particularly prominent among them, and exclaimed with joy: "Uncle Yue!"

Si Yue heard the immature shouts, stepped outside the barbed wire, and saw his small head tilted up inside and looking at his small peas with big shiny eyes.

His expression softened unconsciously, "Wen Wen."

Wen Wen said softly, "Why are you here?"

Si Yue bends the corners of his lips, and his voice is unconsciously soft, "I want to be warm."

Wen Wen laughed so hard that he couldn't see his teeth. He couldn't help covering his face, and peeping at him from his fat fingers with big eyes. Ouch, the idol said he missed him, so shy!

He actually has a little bit of thinking about his uncle.

Yuan Xin saw Si Yue squatting and talking to the child inside. His angle was just blocked by Si Yue. Knowing that this child was Si Yue's son, Yuan Xin was tickled and wanted to meet him.

He squeezed out a position with his flesh, pushed Si Yue aside, and then smiled like a wolf grandmother, "Hello kid, your name is Wen Wen, right? I am your friend of Uncle Yue, called My uncle Yuan~"

Wen Wen looked at Yuanxin with a dazed expression, and recognized him as someone who was particularly impressed by him.

He remembered that this was Si Yue's agent, and the agent looked at him amiably at this time.

"Wen Wen?"

When Fu Yunruo heard something outside, he walked out and shouted.

"Mom!" Wen Wen turned around and ran over, took her hand, and said excitedly: "Mom, it's Uncle Yue, they are here."

Wen Wen took Fu Yunruo out, towards the direction of the iron gate.

Wen Wen couldn't wait to point outside, "Uncle Yue!"