Chapter 70

Si Yue watched the car leave, then turned and went to the Fu's house next door.

Just now Qian Shengnan gave Si Yue the key to the Fu family's door, and he opened the door and went in.

He went to the courtyard and took a look at the flower room, but he didn't touch Fu Yunruo's flowers.

I always felt that if I touched her flower, Fu Yunruo would be shaved miserably.

Not long after he received a message on his mobile phone, it was sent by Qian Shengnan, a very brief sentence.

Please ask him to see Fu Yunruo?

She is at home? Didn't go to the flower garden?

If Fu Yun didn't send Wen Wen and lied to him that he was not there, the problem is probably very serious.

Si Yue immediately entered the room on the second floor, and knocked on Fu Yunruo's door.

Although he had been in Fu Yunruo's room on the day of the move, he knew which room it was.

Fu Yunruo slept in a daze. After sending messages to Qian Shengnan, she fainted and heard the constant knock on the door. She thought she had slept for a long time, and Qian Shengnan had returned from Wen Wen.

She lifted the quilt and got out of bed. Just standing up, she felt a phantom in front of her, and she staggered to open the door.

"Sheng Nan..." His voice was hoarse and weak, Fu Yunruo held the door frame without the strength to raise his eyes.

Si Yue saw that Fu Yunruo, whose lips were pale enough to describe him, still had an abnormal blush on his face, his face suddenly changed.

He stepped forward to hug Fu Yunruo, and walked in quickly, "You are sick."

Fu Yunruo was holding the door, but suddenly the sky turned around, she slowly reacted after a long time dizzy.

Is Shengnan such a boyfriend? Ok? Why is the voice so male?

Fu Yunruo leaned weakly on his strong chest and raised his head laboriously, "Mr. Yue, Yue..."

She struggled subconsciously, but she was exhausted, and that little movement could basically be ignored.

Si Yue said solemnly: "Don't talk, take a good rest."

Fu Yunruo was ill and even slowed down his reaction. He didn't respond until he was put on the bed and covered with a thick quilt. His voice was empty, "Thank you..."

Si Yue put the person on the bed and touched her forehead with his hand. The temperature was hot.

Fu Yunruo's brain was muddy, lying on the blanket and falling asleep, before losing consciousness, he seemed to hear what Si Yue was saying.

Si Yue called and asked the family doctor to come over and hung up, then looked at Fu Yunruo with a weak face and frowned.

Seeing that she was not sleeping well, Si Yue took a basin of water and brought a small kerchief over.

When he came back, he saw Fu Yunruo lift the quilt, and his face was still red and sweaty.

Si Yue helped her put the quilt back, Fu Yunruo still struggled unwillingly, still groaning, "Hot..."

"Good...it won't be hot soon..." Si Yue softly soothed, because Fu Yunruo was restless, her pajamas were also irregular, and her neckline was slanted open, revealing her delicate collarbone.

Si Yue's eyes were dazzled by the looming white and delicate skin, but he couldn't give birth to a half charming mind, so he quietly calmed down.

Si Yue wringed a wet towel and wiped her face and forehead. It might be a little more comfortable, and she finally didn't kick the quilt again.