Chapter 24

"Wen Wen, we are leaving now!" Fu Yunruo's voice came from outside.

Wen Wen turned his head and ran out of the kitchen and stood in front of the little eDonkey. He looked around and didn't see any large objects, except for the square objects wrapped in a bag in the front basket.

He tried to sniff the fragrance in the air, but it was a pity that the fragrance that had filled the courtyard for a day had not dissipated. He could not smell it. Wen Wen raised his head and asked Fu Yunruo, "Mom, did you forget something?"

Fu Yunruo looked at Wen Wen and said strangely: "No, I have everything together."

"..." Wen Wen was anxious, "Stewed pork!"

Fu Yunruo pointed to the tightly wrapped bag, "Isn't that it?"

Wen Wen opened his eyes in disbelief when he heard this. He had so many braised pork that he could only pretend so much?

Fu Yunruo glanced at her and knew what Wen Wen was thinking. She said, "Mom gave it away. Your grandpa Mei likes to eat braised pork head meat with wine. Do you want to give it? Grandma Mei taught your mother the braised pork. Don't send it? And..."

If Fu Yunruo arrives one point at a time, and Wen Wen hears that they should be given away, after such a calculation, it is true that only one point is left.

Wen Wen drooped his little head, he flew away like this when he was eating braised pork, which was different from what he had imagined...

Fu Yunruo carried Wen Wen back to the flower garden.

When Uncle Guo saw Wen Wen's listlessness, he immediately asked: "What's wrong with Wen Wen? Was it bullied by a kid?"

Fu Yunruo smiled and said, "How can you bully him? Protect him! I'm not happy if I haven't eaten enough braised pork."

Uncle Guo felt distressed when he heard it, "Wen Wen is not sad, Grandpa Guo will buy you braised pork to eat!"

Fu Yunruo mentioned the lunch box, "I made something today, Uncle Guo, there is no need to buy it, and Wen Wen can't eat more."

When it comes to the child's health, Uncle Guo didn't say anything, and quickly took Wen Wen's hand, "Come on, let's go and see the little blue grass, how does it look?"

When Wen Wen heard this, he immediately cheered up, "Bluegrass!" He raised a bluegrass himself!

So Wen Wen and Uncle Guo went to the flower shed, and Fu Yunruo went to the kitchen to start cooking.

Wen Wen speeded up his small steps unconsciously, and quickly ran to his small potted plant, squatting down to look.

Seeing Xiao Miao's green spirit, he grinned happily, "It looks so good!"

Uncle Guo praised from the side: "Yes, Wen Wen is really amazing!"

Wen Wen was even more happy, and he looked proudly at Lan Miao who had finally survived.

He just said that his mother raised orchids so well, how could he not be able to support them!

After Wen Wen knew how to run and jump, he was very sensible and wanted to help the adults. The shovel and other tools used by the adults could not be used for his small body, so his mother bought a set of gadgets, digging and planting flowers. of.

But what he didn't expect was that all the flowers he planted were dead. Both his mother and Grandpa Guo didn't take it to heart. He probably felt that two or three-year-old children would be very powerful if they didn't destroy the flowers. How could they grow flowers? But Wen Wen felt sorry for him.