22|| I Love You

"Finally goddamn. Took you guys long enough" Anami yawned.

You sat with your friends at the lunch table. Oikawa sat next to you with your hand in his. Turns out people shipped you two. Even Oikawa's fangirls aren't mad you guys are together.

"Yeah. I'm proud of you guys though" Iwaizumi said.

"Whatever Iwa-Chan... you're supposed to get with Ana-"

Suddenly, Oikawa was stopped by Iwaizumi covering his mouth. Iwaizumi gave Anami an apologetic look then glared at his friend.

"Sorry Iwa" Oikawa mumbled.

The whole table started laughing as Iwaizumi grew more embarrassed. Anami made it even better by not understanding a thing that was happening.
~~~
When lunch was over, you guys had to split up due to being in different classes. You and Oikawa shared a fist bump before leaving.

After School
School was done for the day and you were walking to practice with your boyfriend... Oikawa. While you guys were walking, you guys bumped into Hanamaki and Matsukawa.

"Oh?? What's going on here?" Hanamaki smirked.

"What" you said. "Anything wrong?"

"Ah dense. You guys dating?" Matsukawa asked.

Oikawa held your hand and put it in their faces. "Yes sir!" He smiled.

"Dating is such a pain" Hanamaki groaned.

"Oh well... let's go" Matsukawa said walking ahead. Hanamaki following behind.

You and Oikawa looked at each other and laughed.

Practice
After getting dressed in the locker rooms, you walked outside the court to see Coach Ko with a big smile. After everyone was changed, she spoke.

"Alright ladies, so I've found out about our schedule. Due to our court shortages, the boys will be playing first then the girls. Meaning you guys have an extra 2 days to 'relax'. "

The girls nodded and got to practice. To be honest, you were relieved cause that means you could see Oikawa play. You were happy about it.

After School
When practice was done, you finished cleaning up and walked out of the gym. Just in time cause Oikawa was done as well.

"Y/n-Chan, let's walk home" Oikawa said running up to you.

"Okay" you smiled.

When walking home, you told him about the games for next week.

"Yeah so I'll be able to watch you play!" You said while jumping up and down.

"Very jumpy now eh? I love it! I'm glad you will be able to see me" Oikawa smiled.

"That means I will see you making your way to nationals!! Our promise will be completed"

Oikawa's eyes softened as he saw how happy you were. He closed his eyes a hum in response. He then stopped walking. You stopped walking yourself and turned around.

"Kawa?" You asked him. "Are you ok?"

Oikawa opened his eyes and looked at you. His eyes sparkling in the sunset.

"I love you"