Humans are Aliens

Practice was about to start and for the first time in a very long time, Hajime didn't change in the bathroom. Just as it was weird when he first started changing in the bathroom, it was weird now when he didn't. The marks that were previously on his torso had faded but there were some words that still remained from some of their previous conversations.

Oikawa thoroughly enjoyed Iwaizumi changing in the locker room again. Being able to freely stare at him was a huge plus. No one noticed any strange behaviors between the two boys though. Hajime wasn't throwing insults and that was a bit weird but everything remained pretty much the same.

That was until Iwaizumi had hit one of Oikawa's sets, and instead of saying "Nice one Iwa-chan!" He said, "Nice one Hajime!" The rest of the team froze at the name change.

"Did you just call him by his first name?" Hanamaki spoke, he was shocked, everyone was. Especially since Iwa just nodded in agreement to Oikawa's statement, not saying anything about the use of his given name.

Oikawa didn't say anything just nodded, but he found himself smiling. His Hajime. "Don't you have a problem with him calling you by his first name?" He asked again, this time it was pointed towards Iwa.

"No, why would I?" He asked, wiping the sweat off his forehead.

The team looked very confused. "But you've had issues with it in the past," It wouldn't be too long now until they figured it out.

"Why can't I call my boyfriend by his first name?" Oikawa spoke, swinging his arm over Iwaizumi's shoulder. And there it was. Now the whole team knew, but Oikawa and Iwa didn't care.

"Finally.." The rest of the team sighed. "I was wondering when you two would finally notice your feelings for eachother." Now it wasn't the rest of the team who was confused, but Oikawa and Iwa.

"What?" Oikawa called out, shocked by the other's statement. Iwa just raised a confused eyebrow to the team.

"Oh come one, it was obvious you two had feelings for each other." That's true. It was obvious, they were both dense. "So are you soulmates?"

"Yup! Aren't I lucky?" Oikawa called out, looking over to Iwa.

"I guess." Hanamaki shrugged, "If only Iwaizumi had changed in the locker room before, you would have known sooner." Oikawa realized this then.

"Yeah, you should have just changed in the lockers!! That would have been so much easier!" Iwa groaned before responding.

"I'm sorry but my soulmate had to be an asshole and draw dicks all over his chest!" He held a ball up, threatening to throw it at Oikawa, but he didn't.

Practice ended shortly after that, the rest of the day proceeding as usual. The only difference is that Oikawa and Iwaiuzmi could communicate while being in different classes. They didn't have any serious conversations, it was mostly just stuff that popped into Oikawa's mind like, Do you think the aliens think we are the aliens? But it was still nice being able to talk to one another.

...

School came to an end and Oikawa and Iwaizumi walked home hand in hand. "Hey Hajime," Oikawa began talking, still looking straight ahead. At the mention of his name, Iwa turned his head, to let him know he was listening. "Do you want to go somewhere, like the park?" He asked.

"It's late Tooru, do you think our parents will worry?" Oikawa shrugged.

"Maybe, but I want to do something other than just go home." Iwaizumi nodded in agreement, and with that Oikawa turned, leading them to a nearby park. It wasn't a very big park, it was mostly just grass, but that didn't matter.

Oikawa found a spot that he considered worthy and laid down, patting the spot next to him signaling for Iwa to lay down next to him. Once he did, Oikawa turned his head to face the man beside him. "You're pretty," Oikawa spoke, a small smile forming on his face.

A light blush spread across Iwa's face. "You're prettier." He sounded so certain, Oikawa just chuckled lightly.

They laid there for a while, talking about everything in this universe and then what could be in others. Oikawa talked about space and the stars, as he pointed out the constellations he could identify, which was surprisingly a lot.

They finally left, Iwaizumi walking Oikawa to his front door before saying his goodbyes. "Goodbye Tooru," He didn't really want to leave his side but they had other lives. He placed a goodnight kiss on his boyfriend's lips.

"Your lips are warm," Oikawa said after Iwa had turned his back and was about to walk away. Iwa's cheeks were tinted pink when he started walking away, unable to stop the blood flowing to his face. He was a little way down the sidewalk when he heard the familiar voice of Oikawa shout out, "I love you!!!"

Iwa laughed lightly before embarrassingly yelling back, "I love you too!" And he did.

The snack that smiles back, children. I don't know how I feel about this chapter, I was at a bit of a loss for motivation so it probably shows. Thank you, everyone, for reading and voting and commenting, it means a lot, and if you guys didn't vote or comment I don't know if I would still be writing this. So for keeping me writing, thank you.

Sorry about the inconsistent updates, and that this chapter was a bit shorter than some of the others. 

-913 words-