To Bee Pranked

Original Request, from AO3 user InsaneWolf:

((( Also with your request prompts and stuff, I read that and the first thing I thought of was Tommy and Grian getting into trouble. No idea why, it just happened. Do what you will. It's not really a request more of an idea. )))

Enjoy.

==============================

Grian yawned as soft sunlight streaked through his window, painting his usual slate coloured walls gold. He sat up, rubbing his eyes sleepily, and glanced over at his calendar.

Oh.

Oh no.

How could he have forgotten? A spike of energy and alarm pumped through his veins, and in an instant, he was awake. Dressing himself as quickly as he possibly could, strapping on his elytra wings, and diving towards the shopping district, hues of rose gold still glinting in the clouds.

It was Xisuma's birthday today.

And Grian did not have a gift.

He knew that if he showed up empty handed, Xisuma would still let him in. He would give Grian a hug, tell him it was alright, and that it was the thought that mattered anyway.

But that was embarrassing. And rude. And Grian really didn't want to be like that.

He tried to think about what he knew about the admin.

Bees. Xisuma loved bees.

He was about to dive towards the honey shop, when he realized a flaw in his plan:

The honey shop was owned by Xisuma.

He beat his wings against the wind, hovering in the air for a moment, so lost in thought, he didn't notice the other player flying at him.

Neither of them did.

Until they crashed.

Grian suddenly found himself in a tangle of elytras and limbs, with a loudly swearing British voice blasting curse words into his ear.

He gave a cry of alarm as he saw how quickly the ground was rushing up to meet them, and frantically thrashed in midair, as did the player he had crashed into. None other, than TommyInnit.

Tommy somehow managed to draw back his limbs and push away from Grian, allowing both of them enough space to spread their wings again, gliding to the ground.

They landed, hearts beating quickly, breathing coming in little gasps, shock at how they had just escaped certain death shining brightly in their eyes.

Tommy glared at Grian. "Can't you watch where you're going?!"

Grian sputtered in shock. "I could say the same thing about you! What are you doing dashing around this early in the morning?"