Sweet Dreams

Original Request, from AO3 user Galaxy_Shard:

(((What if there is a server-wide event, and everyone is going to go (idk like a massive sleepover or something) but then Xisuma doesn't turn up. When someone goes to find him, they find him doing admin work for the server, then they have to drag him out and to the event.)))

Note that Grian just randomly has wings in this. 

Also, a wise commenter once told me "Xisuma/sleep is the OTP of the entire fandom", and I agree way too much.

Enjoy.

==============================

False grinned. Everything was perfect.

She was setting up a party. Well, more of just a night out, all hermits invited. There was not really a point to it, but she hoped it would be fun.

Especially with all the tension in the air recently. The mycelium resistance and HEP were virtually at each other's throats, each on acting in retaliation of the other. The diamond throne being taken twice, half the shopping district being bought for the spores and the diamond 'LOL's in the town hall were definitely stressing out Scar, and really, everyone.

This would be a good time to relax. Just for one night.

She pulled out her communicator.

False: It's ready!

Grian: In the clearing next to your base right?

False: Yup. Everyone is invited!

Impulse: HEP one night of ceasefire to attend?

Scar: deal.

Scar: don't try to pull any shenanigans though

Grian: as if we would

Grian: I feel offended

Scar: I can see you putting mushrooms in my base right now Grian

Grian: wait why are you at your base

Grian: I mean, I don't know what you're talked about

Scar: ...

Grian: it wasn't me

Grian: it was the man in the Bdubs head

BdoubleO100: I feel like I'm being framed for a crime I did not commit

False sighed, amused, and settled down to wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The lanterns glowed like fireflies, brilliant and warm and golden against the rapidly darkening night sky.

Hermits had been slowly showing up, drifting over to the food table in little groups, laugher filling the air like the jingling of bright bells.

False sat with Cleo and Stress, smiling as Cleo told them about her latest armour stand achievements in excitement.