Apple Pie

As Dr. Barron dragged Olivia's thrashing body away, cage in his other hand, the children and Jake were left to fight for their lives against the hallow that was soon to show.

But this isn't the story of them winning that fight...

No.

We've already heard that story.

The story you are here to read about is Olivia Elephanta's, so let's get back to her perspective.

As Dr. Barron boarded the docked boat with the girl and bird, he had to do something to get them to stop squawking. The bird wasn't as obvious as the crying girl however, so he had to think of a way to shut her up.

Pressing the pistol, that was his right hand, firmly into the small of her back, he boarded the boat with no suspicious looks, for the girl had stopped crying.

"Your still scared." Her words were soft but harsh as she muttered them to the woman now sitting next to her (Barron shifted before boarding into Dr. Golan)

"Are you sure of that? Or is the vest your little boyfriend made you messing up your readings?" Dr. Golan's snide comment pissed off Olivia, but she continued sitting there, fake smile plastered across her face.

"I thought you hadn't heard of me before" Olivia cocked her head as she kept her gaze forward.

"I haven't, but it's obvious he made it. The stitching is just like those on his precious little homunculi."

Olivia fought the urge to strangle the woman.. man... wight right there.

"Keep. Your weapons. Off him." If only words could be lethal.

"I won't have to after my hallowgast is done with him. Poor thing's been starving for days."

Dr. Golan laughed as the expression twisted on Olivia's face.

"Push someone's buttons did I?" The woman continued to laugh.

Meanwhile, Olivia plotted. Miss Peregrine words were on replay in her mind

'you have to fight for it'

Reaching out with her mind, she tried to find someone that sounded strong, big. Someone to act as a distraction.

After a short moment of searching, she found them, two security guards. One male and one female.

One mind wasn't hard for her to control, especially with all the practice she'd had, but two? She had never even attempted it before. She had to calm her nerves however. She knew she had to get back to her friends.

Strengthening their connection with her mind, she aligned their thought waves with her's. When it was locked in, she directed all of her energy to their minds.

"She is dangerous, the woman next to me. She's holding a gun to my back. Shoot her the second you get the chance. I am the girl with the brown to red ombre hair. Act casual."

As soon as she sent the order, the two made their way over, Olivia locking into their eyes with a silent plead for help.

Dr. Golan had caught on however.

"Help! Please! This girl is dangerous!"

Olivia turned to her right only to be looking back at herself.

"What the.."

But Golan wasn't done.

"Shoot her now, what are you waiting for?!"

By now they were drawing attention from those around them. Olivia had to think fast as the two confused security guards began to train their eyes on her. Miss Peregrine began rapidly squawking from her change as she did so.