unsettled.

"don't w-wanna go boo-o-o!" harry wailed, as louis sighed, settling the distressed boy onto his hip and bouncing him gently, trying to calm him down before they had a repeat of the other week when harry worked himself up so much that he threw up all over liam.

"why not babe? you always have so much fun on tour." louis replied, patting harry's bum in efforts to calm him down, once doing so discovering his pull-up was quite heavy, causing louis to subtly pull back the waistband and check, finding harry to have wet it more than once by the looks of it.

"t-too many p-people an-an' management are m-meanies." harry sobbed, burying his head into the crook of louis' neck as his arms snuck around to fist louis' shirt tightly.

"oh baby." louis cooed, rubbing harry's back soothingly.

"louis, we need to get going now, what's taking so- oh love, what's got us so upset, huh?" liam asked, popping his head into the living room of the flat, as he gave louis a confused look, who mouthed an 'i'll tell you later' back at him.

"can you take him for a second?" louis asked, liam nodding as harry was transferred onto his own hip, harry whimpering through his cries at the sudden jolt of movement.

"he's done quite a bit of a wee in his pull-up, and i don't want him to get a rash so i'm gonna change him now, but we'll definitely have to change him again before we go." louis said in a low voice, even though harry was too focused on crying to pay attention to what louis was saying.

"put him in a nighttime diaper instead, it holds more and we're leaving soon anyways so you won't have to worry about changing him before we go." liam replied, rubbing harry's chubby cheek softly with his finger, as louis nodded.

"harry baby, i'm just gonna go get your things so we can do a quick change, okay bubba?" louis said, turning his attention back to harry, as liam carded his fingers through the boy's curls.

"no-o-o! boo, d-don't leave-e!" harry cried, alarmed at the fact louis was going somewhere without him, even though he was going to come back.

"love, he's coming right back, just relax for me." liam said calmly, trying to reassure harry, who just shook his head frantically, trying to wiggle out of liam's firm grip and back into louis'.

"oh harry, shh you're okay, i'm here," louis sighed, taking him from liam and perching the boy on his hip again.

"i'll grab it lou, don't worry." liam said, patting louis' shoulder.

"can you make him a bottle too? i'm hoping that will calm him a bit." louis requested, taking a still sobbing harry over to the couch, as liam nodded and left the room.

louis sat down so that the two were chest to chest, with harry straddling his hips.

"you're gonna have so much fun, babe. we'll get to see mumma lou and mumma caroline, and you'll get to meet fans, and you'll have tons of fun!" louis exclaimed, mouthing a thank you to liam, who came back with harry's diaper bag and handed it to louis, before heading into the kitchen to prepare a bottle.

harry didn't respond, as he continued to cry, occasionally wiping his snotty nose on louis' shirt. "oh shh, baby. you're okay, i'm right here." louis reassured, laying harry down on the couch, slipping a large warm hand under his shirt to rub his tummy.

"d-don' wanna g-go boo, please d-don't make me-e." harry whimpered, hiccuping sadly.

"shh, you're be fine bubs, the boys and i will be there the entire time too! aren't you excited to sing, babe?" louis spoke, running his free hand through harry's curls.

"m-m'huh," harry hesitated, before looking at louis a bit warily. "m'nervous, b-boo."

louis nodded understandingly, happy that the younger boy was voicing his concerns this time, not just crying incoherently. "of course bubba, that's normal. even boo gets nervous sometimes!" louis exclaimed, as harry gasped quietly, a hand flying to cover his mouth.