erections.

"good morning baby boy." louis cooed to harry, as he rubbed his warm pudgy tummy to rouse him from his sleepy state.

"d-daddy." harry whined, his eyes fluttering open at the sound of his daddy's voice, as he lifted his head up slightly from where he was sprawled out on niall's chest, making grabby hands for the older man, who smiled and gently pulled the boy onto his lap, letting harry straddle his boxer clad hips.

"did you have a nice sleep, darling?" louis asked, patting harry's diapered bum with one hand, and using his free hand to subtly check harry's diaper, gently sticking a finger into the leg hole to find it soaked, harry paying no attention to it as he was busy resting his little hands on his daddy's head for no reason whatsoever.

"m'huh." harry murmured, before deciding he was tired still, and shifting a bit so all his weight was resting in louis' lap to get more comfortable.

"no more sleepies, babe. gotta wake up so we can get some food into that little belly of yours, yeah?" louis said, gently taking harry's hands off his head and bouncing the boy in his arms to keep him awake as harry tried to rest his head on louis' shoulder and close his eyes.

"nah'uh, sleepies." harry mumbled as louis chuckled, shaking his head as he stood up from his bed, making sure niall was still asleep and warm before leaving the bedroom, harry now set on his hip as he took him into the bathroom, the small boy struggling in louis' grip when he realized what was about to happen.

"n-no daddy, don' need i-it." harry mumbled, a blush forming on his cheeks as he hid his face in the crook of his daddy's neck, louis cooing to him as he rubbed his back soothingly, knowing changes always embarrassed the boy.

"shh darling i know, you're okay. there's no need for this silly whining angel." louis said softly as he laid harry down on a changing pad that was set out on the ground, harry whimpering and making grabby hands for louis, the man quickly shushing him.

"just gonna untape it darling, calm down for me." louis said, rubbing harry's bare thigh as his breathing settled, before untaping the diaper that was secured around his hips.

"you sure did a lot of wee-wees in this angel, did you have some milky with baba last night?" louis cooed, rubbing harry's tummy as he shyly nodded at louis.

"m'huh, milky snuggles 'cause i couldn't go sleepies." harry murmured, louis already knowing the full story after niall came into their bedroom at three am with a worn out harry in his arms, fast asleep because he'd cried himself out thinking his papa or daddy would be mad at him after his diaper leaked, so niall changed him and gave him a bottle of warm milk to settle him while they cuddled.

bottles were a rare thing in the tomlinson household, but niall and louis kept harry pretty sheltered because the boy was underdeveloped, so they still used things like warm milk and soothies on a rare occasion to settle harry when he was upset or sad, as it was one of the few things that actually worked to calm him.

"i heard baby, legs up to your tummy please." louis said, helping harry into the all too familiar position, giving louis full access to wipe his bum.

"you've got a little bit of a rash on your thigh there darling, does it hurt at all?" louis asked as he warmed up a baby wipe in his hands, beginning to clean the boy up, as he nodded softly.

"m'huh, a little bit." harry murmured as louis nodded, swiping the wipe between his bum cheeks a few times, eliciting a few whimpers from harry, before tossing it in the garbage can to his left.

"gonna put some cream on it, don't want it getting worse." louis said, ducking down into the medicine cabinet under the sink and finding some diaper cream that they kept there for situations like this.