Chapter 1: Introductions

Hi, my name is Storm Redfox. I am eighteen years old. I recently became an official member of the Fairy Tail guild. I was practically raised in Fairy Tail. My best friend Luna was too. You see, both of our parents are members of the guild. I am the daughter of Gajeel and Levy Redfox. I learned Iron Dragon Slayer Magic from my dad. I was practically daddy's little girl. My little brother Dawson is learning how to use mom's magic. He says mom is a better teacher than dad because she's not as hard on him. He just turned thirteen two weeks ago.

"Storm, hurry up! I want to tell my dad how many monsters I took down!", Luna yelled from in front of me.

She wore a huge smile on her face. She looked just like her dad when she smiled like that. Oh, I forgot to tell you. Luna's parents are Lucy and Natsu Dragneel. She uses Dragon Slayer Magic like me, but instead of iron, she uses fire. I remember the first lesson her dad had given her on how to use it. We were lucky that Juvia was there. If she hadn't have been there, the whole guild would be a pile of ashes. After that, master made uncle Natsu teach her at home. I hurried to catch up with her. She was already at the doors to the guild hall. She smiled at me once I caught up with her. I smiled back. We had just come back from our first mission. We rocked it too. We had to wipe out a small village of monsters that had been attacking neighboring towns. I couldn't wait to gloat to my mom. She had said that the mission was too hard for beginners and that we wouldn't be able to do it. I know she just worries about me, but I love doing things like our mission to prove her wrong. She thought I was still just a little baby. It drove me nuts. Luna threw open the doors and shouted,

"Hey, we made it back alive!"

I rolled my eyes.

I heard some of older guys saying, "Like father, like daughter."

Luna strode into the guild hall proudly. I looked around for my mom. Chase waved at me. I waved back before continuing my search. Chase was the son of Gray and Juvia Fullbuster. He also had a twin sister named Jasmine. Chase used the same magic as his mom. He was a pretty shy guy actually. Nothing like his sister. Jasmine was always picking fights with everyone. Especially with Luna. I figured she was probably looking for Luna at the moment. Her and her brother were usually attached at the hip. I heard tables crashing behind me and turned around. Jasmine was arguing with Teron over something. Teron is the son of Erza and Jellal Fernandes. He uses the same magic as his mom. I didn't talk to him much. He was usually pretty quiet. Jasmine always managed to bring out the worst in him though. I think they like each other. I finally spotted my mom reading by the window. My dad sat on the floor next to her. I saw my brother playing with Elfman and Evergreen's kids. Shawn was the oldest of the two. He was eight years old. His sister Clementine was only a year younger than him. Those two fought almost as much as Jasmine and Luna. I walked over to my parents, trying to suppress a smile. My dad watched me walk over and smirked at me.

"Judging by that smile, I'm guessing it went well."

I nodded and looked at my mom. She glanced at me. She immediately sat the book down and starting examining me.

She kept asking me, "You didn't get hurt did you? Is Luna alright? You didn't destroy anything they didn't want you to did you?"

I sighed. My mom suddenly had a nurses outfit on. She checked my heartbeat.

"Mom, I'm fine. Me and Luna defeated all the monsters, and I made sure Luna didn't destroy the neighboring towns."

My dad gave me a thumbs up and said, "Nice job kiddo. That wasn't an easy mission."

I practically glowed under my dad's praise. He doesn't just give it to anyone you know. My mom sighed and gave me a hug. I didn't hug back. Don't get me wrong, I love my mom. I'm just not big on hugs. Mom says I get that from my dad. We all turned around as we heard master yelling at someone. I wasn't surprised to see Luna and her dad getting chewed out by master. Juvia was putting out a small fire that had started on the counter. Once the fire was put out, the guild returned to it's usual chaotic mess. I sighed and put on my headphones. I pulled out my phone and put on some music before putting it back in my pocket. I watched as Chase tried to break up the fight between Jasmine and Teron. One thought came to me as I watched the fighting and chaos that filled the guild. Home. My parents always said that this guild held a special magic. Once people got a taste of it, they had to be a part of it. I knew the feeling. My mom had told me that I could join any guild I wanted to. I knew Fairy Tail was the only guild for me though. I gasped as Jasmine sent Chase flying. I watched as he sailed through the air and landed in my lap. I took my headphones off. I took two fingers and checked his pulse. He was fine. He looked up at me and his eyes widened.

His face turned completely red and he blurted, "Sorry Storm."

I smiled.

"It's fine. Your sister sure packs a punch though."

He nodded and quickly sat up. My dad walked over and loomed over Chase. My dad didn't like him for some reason. My mom always said that he was just being protective, but I didn't get it. Chase stiffened and looked behind him. My dad reached down and grabbed his collar. With one move, he tossed Chase across the entire guild hall.

"Dad! What was that about?"

"He needed to learn to give people personal space."

My mom had a dark aura surrounding her.

"Gajeel....."

My dad turned around slowly. The only thing that scared my dad, was my mom. While she was usually really nice, if she is mad you better run. I spotted Luna talking with her mom and went to join them. Uncle Natsu and aunt Lucy waved at me as I came over. They were definitely a crazy bunch, but they could always cheer me up. Plus, just like my mom, they were terrifying when they got mad.

Uncle Natsu pointed at the door and shouted, "Here is the lovely young couple!" I looked over and saw Wendy and Romeo walking into the guild. Romeo started blushing, but Wendy just laughed. Wendy had always been good at putting up with my uncle. Master walked over to them and whispered something to them. They nodded and looked in our direction. I exchanged a quizzical look with Luna. She shrugged her shoulders.

"Girls."

We looked down at master. He seemed anxious. Luna was the first to speak up.

"What is it gramps?"

"Can you girls gather your friends? Something important has come up."

I knew if he wanted all of us teens in one spot he was pretty desperate.

"We'll get them master."

"Thank you Storm. Luna."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

If you're enjoying my fanfic, please don't forget to vote for it!