Ch 125- Dumbledore is Death?!

Ok, so first I start with the chapter I want to tell you all something.....well some of might have noticed that in the previous few chapters comment section, a user called @emma_mia4ever is calling me mother, so you all want to know why? It's because she is Draco's lost twin, and claims to be mine and Lucius's daughter, I met her in a book called '30 ways to piss of the Harry Potter cast'(I added it to my reading list 'You say life I say Harry Potter' so you can check it out), If you want to see how was our meeting, go to the first chapter which is '30 ways to piss off Voldemort' and then, in the 11th way to piss Voldemort, look in the comments there @emma_mia4ever wrote a comment, look in the replies of her comment and you can see how we met...

***************************************************************************************

So we know that the Elder wand belonged to Dumbledore, he wore the resurrection stone as a ring and he gave Harry the Cloak of Invisibility in his first year. This means since Dumbledore was the owner of all three Hallows, he is Death! To further back this theory: Who did Harry meet once he was hit by the killing curse? "he greeted Death as an old friend"  Three characters in Harry Potter(Voldemort, Snape, Harry) are actually like the three Peverell brothers and Harry was like the youngest one, I am telling this because it all fits because Voldemort died for power, Snape died for love, and Harry greeted Death as an old friend. This is a fan theory which J.K Rowling believes to be true.