Lights! Camera! Uh, Action?

Startled eyes opened and you sat up quickly causing something fluffy to roll down your chest and onto your thighs. You looked down and saw... a duck? Yeah, that's right, a duck, or more accurately, a female duckling. She was small, soft, dressed in clothing, and currently looking up at you in a mixed expression of shock and awe.

She was about 2 ft tall with white feathers. She had a pink bow clip in her hair a matching pink shirt and a lavender sweater vest and a purple skirt. She jumped up and started pacing back and forth in front of me, "This is absolutely amazing! Hi! My name's Webbigail, but my friends call me Webby! I'd like to ask, what are you doing in the backyard? Where do you come from? What are you? Why are you so big? Are you from the future? The past? A whole 'nother world?!" She eyes arms to glaze over slightly as they can only guess she's imagining where they came from, but that doesn't stop the twinkle in her eye from shining through. 

You picked her up and brought her close to your face and pat her head with your large hand and trailed it down to rub her cheek with the side of your large pointer finger. This seemed to startle her back to the present. 

She grabbed your finger and examined the large hand further. It was bigger than her head! The questions didn't come quietly though, she asked a bunch of questions and didn't give you enough time to answer them, so you just let her examine your body and kept your mouth shut. "You don't talk much do you?" 

You rolled your eyes and shook your head. "You can understand me?" You nodded with a happy smile, "So you are an intelligent species! I've got to document this!" She ran back into the trees. Despite just waking up, you still felt tired. So, you laid back down into the fetal position with one arm under your head and dozed off on the soft grass. Right before you fell asleep, you hugged yourself tighter, hands shaking.

Waiting,

Waiting,

Waiting...

You woke up, sweating and hands shaking, your heart was pounding in your chest. You wondered what that dream was about before noticing something small poking your face, and decided to keep your eyes closed. "Soft, but no feathers. Maybe it lost its feathers due to stress? Hmmm, no bill or beak." She opened your mouth carefully as to not 'wake' you up and peeked inside. "Flat teeth, with canines—Top right and bottom left are gold— definitely eats plants. Meat? That's a maybe." She started traveling down your body. 

As she kept talking, you visibly started relaxing, "Has curves along the body. Still no feathers. Legs have an astounding amount of fat and maybe some muscle. Also, the weird feet that I have never seen before in my life." A noise of offense escaped your mouth as you opened your eyes signaling Webby that the you were awake. "The Subject has awakened! Are you feeling alright? Do you need anything?" You shook your head as you sat up. Webby was holding a clipboard, a pencil, and a camera around her neck. "Good!" Flash! She took a picture of you. Flash! Flash! Flash! Flash! Flash! She started taking pictures of your different body parts. "We gotta get you outta here! We can't have you out in the open. Who knows what might happen!" 

So Webby grabbed as many of your fingers as she could comfortably fit in her hand, which was two, and pulled you in the direction of a huge house. "Manor. If it was anything Webby said." You thought inquisitively. She looked back at her and made a quiet motion with her finger. She opened the door and walked in.

You were about to follow, only to have it shut in your face. Your heart skipped a beat, then sped up as unease crawled up your back. You instantly closed your eyes and put your ear to the door to hear her, hoping she was okay. You immediately hear Webby's voice and a second one with what sounded like a Scottish accent and you felt your shoulder sag in relief. Webbigail and the voice appeared to be having some type of disagreement. When the Scottish voice slowly faded, the door reopened to reveal a relieved looking Webby. 

"Come on! We have to hurry!" She pulled you through the door by your hand. If anyone where around they would have met the comical sight of a duckling dragging this massive monster into the McDuck Manor.