Discovery

My head is pounding. I groaned and opened my eyes. "Where am I?" Once my sight stabilized to the bright light, I came face to face a duckling in a blue shirt. "Where is Webbigail?" I realized she wasn't here... "She's not here. Where is she?" I clenched my clammy hand into a fist, "Hello! Giant... Thing! Whatever you are!" The child points at himself, "Me! Dewey! What's?" He pointed at me, "Your! Name?"

"Does this duck child think that I'm retarded? ...Wait there's more of them?"

That was what triggered my mind to clear up. I looked around the room looking for Webby. My eyes stopped on a male duckling with the blue shirt, named Dewey. He couldn't be more than 2 feet tall. "He is so adorable!" Speaking of clothes, it seemed a little drafty in here... I looked down...

I was in my pajam-jams. Which includes a black crop top sweater and grey sweats. I feel comfortable but oddly vulnerable. But I wasn't someone who was ashamed of their body. So eh, but there was kid in the room. Didn't help that Dewey was sitting on my belly. So, I picked him up—he yelped, it was so cute— so he sat comfortably on my arm. And heaved myself up into and sitting position and-

"Woah! Hey, what are you doing!?"

-stood up, I looked at Dewey with a confused face expression "I'm holding you..." I didn't understand why that was so wrong. "You can't leave this room!" My confused expression stayed in place. I already knew not to leave the room Webby told me to stay here. So, I'm not leaving. He seemed to take my reluctance and confusion the wrong way. "STAY!" He motioned toward the floor with open palms and waved his hand frantically, "HERE!" He wiggled in my grip and before I could tighten my arm, he slid out of my grip and jumped down to the ground. He started backing away, facing me with his hands out in front of him. I tried to get closer to him before he left too, "Where ya going?" "Easy girl! STAY!" He walked toward me making a pushing motion with his hands. With each small push to my knees, I shuffled back a bit, "Back! Back! Nice girl. Good girl." He got me to the middle of the room and commanded me to "Sit!" So, me, not wanting him to leave, decided to comply and sat heavily on my butt, the room lightly shaking, "Shhh! Be quiet!" He put his finger to his beak, so I mimicked him while trying to contain my ever-growing amusement, putting my finger to my lips. "Good! Good girl! Stay...." Dewey started backing out of the room. "No, don't leave." Each step he took farther away from me my amusement started fading. The panic slowly returning, "Stay!" He's gone, "He left." I stayed sitting and examined the room, "He'll be back..." I repeated over and over in my mind, I simply needed to wait.

With Dewey...

Dewey sighed as he slid down the door and onto the floor, a relieved smile blooming on his face. "This is so cool! I, Dewford Duck, have discovered a new species! What is it? What do I name it?"

"What do you name what?" Webby curiously asked turning around the corner with a big white sack over her shoulder, "Webby! What are you doing here?" Dewey asked nervously. "What is that?" He pointed to the sack. A bead of sweat rolled down his and Weddy's forehead as a bang and shuffling came out of the room. "Oh, nothing you need to worry about." Webby laughed hesitantly. "Anyway, Scrooge asked for you, Huey and Louie are already in his office so...." Webby pushed him in the direction of Scrooge's office, "Better get going!" Webby put her back to the door Dewey was at as he left to Scrooge's office. Dewey tried to escape, "Hey wait-!" but Webby pushed him around the corner and shouted, "GO!" Dewey raised his hands in the air in surrender, "Alright! I'm going! I'm going. Just... don't go in that room! It's, uh, for boys only" And he rushed around the other corner down the hall.

"Whew! That was a close one." Webby gave a relieved sigh when she opened the door Dewey just came out of with a big smile.

Back to the hooman...

I was done examining the room.*  When Webbigail opened the door and dragged in a bag. I walked over to her and sat with my legs crossed. And took the bag from her and placed it in front of me and took her in a hug. "You're back!" Alright so maybe I was tearing up a little, "Aw! I missed you too!" Webbigail hugged me around my neck. She sat comfortably on my arm like Dewey was. She pointed to the bag. "That's your food!" I eagerly took the bag and opened it to see a wide range of fruits and veggies I recognized. "I remembered the molars you had the last time when I examined you so I brought you some vegetables and fruit! I wasn't sure if you eat meat or anything else so I just grabbed these. Do you like it?" She looked up at me shyly, twisting a lock of her downy hair—or whatever it was—around her finger. I hugged her tightly and to show my gratitude I spoke my very first word since I came here I thought she deserved a treat since she has been so nice, "Webby!" once I stopped hugging her and returned her to her spot on my arm, she brought her clenched fists to her cheeks and squealed, "Oh my gosh! That was your first word!!! And it was my name! Eeeeeeek! I have to document this!" She squealed and tried to escape my grasp. My smile drooped slightly, disappointed again once I realized she was gonna leave, "No. Don't leave." but once she saw the frown on my face, she hesitated. "Or... I could do all that stuff later." I smiled shyly and hugged her closer. I scanned the food, my stomach growling. 

*It was the same room Scrooge threw the boys in the first episode