Part 2

.

Wei Wuxian stared at Xichen's back and then looked down at his hand, holding key.

A wide grin appeared on his face as he opened the apartment's door and went inside. Lights were dimly lit and he stumbled over a broom on his way.

Trying to find switch, he pressed his hands blindly against the wall and finally turned on the lights.

"Brother?" He heard Lan Wanji's voice coming from laundry room "Why are you back?"

Wei Wuxian smiled and decided to jump scare him so he hid himself behind the wall , waiting for Lan Zhan to walk out but instead he heard him asking. "Where did you put my underwear that had kittens on it? I've been looking for it for days now!"

Wei Wuxian's mouth opened in a pleasant surprised before losing his control and he let out a loud mocking laugh.

Lan Wanji's body froze holding clean laundry in his arm, his eyes widened. Panic written all over his face. With stiff neck, he turned his head and leaned back a little to see his worst fear coming true.

Wei Wuxian was laughing with his brows furrowed , his eyes getting teary. He stood straight again, still some fade chuckle escaping his lips as he moved forward.

"Piss off!" Lan Wanji growled, his eyes cold but his cheeks red in embarrassment. He nervously licked his lips and he dropped the clothes back, trying to walk pass Wei Wuxian but he walked in front of him, blocking his path.

He tried to walk couple of times but finally stopped when Wei Wuxian kept on being stubborn.

Lan Wanji glared ahead , his face furious. Wei Ying smiled sweetly, raising his eyebrows. He glanced at Lan Wanji and commented "Lan Zhan why are you wearing shorts? Don't you have fever?"

He proceed to touch Lan Wanji's pale bare leg but before he could touch any skin, Lan Zhan moved away, asking coldly "How did you come in?"

Wei Ying smiled and rotated the key in his finger. Lan Zhan huffed and walked into living room, Wei Ying following him.

"I am here to take care of you" he said, eyeing the bowl of warm soup on table that Lan Xichen probably made for Lan Zhan. "How did you get sick? Were you playing in rain on your way back? Lan Zhan tsk.. How old are you again?"

Lan Zhan kept looking at him, his expressions no different then his usual distant one. Wei Wuxian not only shamelessly put the whole blame on Lan Zhan but also picked up his soup, serving himself with the delicious dish.

Lan Zhan's eyes followed the soup, spoon going into Wei Wuxian's mouth yet he said nothing.

Wei Wuxian took his time to enjoy his first spoon then looked at lan Zhan, gesturing  "You want some?"

Lan Wanji turned his face other way "Go back to your apartment"

Wei Ying took couple big spoons hurriedly, leaving almost no soup in bowl and put it back, making his way to sit besides Lan Wanji, invading his personal space.

"I can't leave you alone in a situation like this!" Wei Ying exclaimed , his face looked as worried as if he was Lan Zhan's mother. He looked around and wiped his hands with the neat cloth, resting on nearby small dining table.

Lan Wanji's brows twitched in annoyance yet he kept his calm. Wei Ying smiled again, his face  closer to Lan Zhan "Can you atleast look at me? I am here to help"